Oracle
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Oracle Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Delhi, Delhi9 reviews
Best place to learn Oracle products
Very good working environment

Mangement is good.

Re-org happens very frequently

Salary hikes are really very poor.
This office provided me with a platform where I could learn and develop my knowledge in the field of Landscape Architecture. If you are willing to learn then you can grow under the guidance of the seniors.
Oracle is good place to work. I joined Oracle in 2007 and currently working here. Oracle has always supported me by giving good opportunities to work.
Incredible place to work in, every aspect is perfect to make it a desired job location. I would highly recommend it to people who are willing to join Oracle.
I was with Oracle University as Oracle Trainer and I found the best place to work here as Your managers are very good, they treat you an Human being, understand your problems. there is no leg pulling in work environment. People are sensible, you have a lot of time for your family. Work from home is added advantage.
Pros
Managers are sensible
Cons
This is a very good place to work. Person who wants to have job security with work life balance, this is the company which provides excellent team work and fun environment in addition to these.
Pros
Technology in air, Work Life Balance
Cons
Non Transparent Management
New Learnings
Employee friendly

Great mentors

Awesome Environment

Best company to work for learn and grow
It is a great place to work with. I had learned a lot during my tenure with Oracle. I gained self confidence, learned public speaking. All the colleague around were so supportive, always ready to assist. As it was my first experience to work with an IT company. My colleagues, manager, team members supported me in every way to learn things. The hardest part of the job was travelling. I had to travel my own all the way from Faridabad to Noida/ Delhi. I used to enjoy client dealing, client calls because client feedback defines performance and I had always been interested in knowing where I stand and what all do I need to work on.
Pros
working environment
Cons
Travelling on Own
• Currently as a Part of Hardware Contracts Creation Team (HCC) or Centralizes Quoting Team (CQS) .
• As a part of HCC Team who work on those Deals which is created by Submitter/Sales and doing the changes as per submitter and providing Draft or Ordering Documents after validating necessary approvals.

• Also handling Repeatable Quoting Team (RQT) in which creates the quote for customer and send to booking team to get the order booked and delivers the right products to customer on time.

• Simultaneously handling Global Order Processing (GOP) in which solving the queries from booking.

• Quoting and Configuration specialist in Oracle Using R12 oracle Order Management and Quoting applications.

• Processed Global Orders (EMEA /NAMER) of all kind like Direct Orders from Sales /Customer and Indirect from Partner and VAD (Value added Distributors) by using Oracle Financials (10.7 and R12 ERP Application).

• During Quarter End supported other teams i.e. EMEA/NAMER Contracts Validation Team (CVT) in which legal clause has to validate in all approval if all approval are valid and appropriate, Order package send to booking directly to book the deal.

• Have been a part of H/W Configuration Team for 6-Months in which focusing on h/w configuration for EMEA Region.

• Trouble shooting the sales queries over the call, updating the invoice status to the partners, Sales or Contracts.

• Generating End of Day, Month end reports, QRM reports, Productivity report, Time card report etc.

• Conducting quality meeting on a weekly basis.

• Conducting Update sessions for the team. (Weekly
 - more...
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Oracle?