Optimumbrew Technology

Optimumbrew Technology Employee Reviews

India21 reviews
It is great experience to do a job here for me. The company provides a very friendly atmosphere to make communication with each other. This is the reason I can get more enthusiasts with my job and my passion and giving a high rating to the company.
I guess this company has a lot of things to offer you to bright your career and shape your future. Everyone here is so helpful. The environment is so friendly. Everyday you deal with some different issues and take out the better from everything.
Optimumbrew Technology is the best place if you are looking to make a good career. There are many good things to be learned in here - positive work environment, healthy working spirit, appreciation to one another’s work, and even perfect guidance. The company teaches you how to combine hard work with smart work to gain success!
It is great place to work. You grow with the company. Everyday i get to explore new ideas and Implement my creativity in my work. Flexible timings, friendly atmosphere and communication is excellent.
Great work experience and learn lots of programming funda. I learn how to work with team from optimumbrew technology. I learn how impove communication skill.
This company allows to learn new tools in designing, and as a graphic designer, I get to explore new ideas and show my creativity in my work. This is a good place to work. Team members are supportive and the atmosphere is good. The management is amazing and helpful.
This company give us best opportunity for learning, job satisfaction and career development. We are doing work in challenging and creative environment.Get quick answer for any problems.
Friendly atmosphere all over great growth opportunities, you grow with the company. Great managers and team members. Always supportive in all phase of works.
Here we work with magnificent designing with good structure of design.every day we find new things on design and explore new design.we work as family in company.
A great company to begin your professional career. One can enhance their skills and individual personality as well. A great environment to work. Happy to be a part of Optimumbrew.!
It's a great place to work. I learned a great deal.

I like that this job has made me more confident and I am more approachable because of it.

I work with some really nice people, the majority of the staff are always willing to help out and answer any questions.
Optimumbrew is an experienced team of app and web products that provide amazing results on a consistent basis. They specialize result in web and app. We all happy with Optimumbrew's work,
Many opportunities to reinvent yourself and to influence the
direction that your career takes.Many learning opportunities

and a vast trove of cutting edge technology.

Flexible and cares about employees.

Great people. Good collaboration among teams.
Friendly family atmosphere. Lots of opportunities to learn new skills and make the role your own. It is a great source for networking and career growth.
Great people to work with, training and career advancement options, not treated as just a number your opinions are heard but management and great new ideas are implemented through out the network.

For the right people career advancement will be rewarded. The senior management take care of all staff which is rare in big corporations.
Its been wonderful to be a part of the company . I can list the pros as - Great Work Culture , you are in charge of what you are doing and feel appreciated - Feels awesome to work with a talented team - You get ample opportunity to enhance your skills as you work.
Give good training...
Time flexibility...

Client base and Productive company...

Friendly environment...

Very good company to Implement your Creative Ideas...
Here we learn that how to create apps with new things.also we can get good coding structure to learn more in new things explore.in this company also we can learn that how to create code structure of library.
In this company you will learn good team leading from all. You will get best and quick answer for any issues. Everyday you improves your knowledge and logic and always good support from management for every situations. A great place to bright your career..
Here , you can learn how to learn new technologies . How to find and solve the issue yourself . Good team work, best environment for work .All employees always respond well and support a lot to new employees. Best place for fresher.
In this company you will get ultimate knowledge of how to deal with your issues on your own. Everyday you make the better version of yourself here. You will have the best opportunity to make your career bright by joining this company.