One Point One Solutions

One Point One Solutions Employee Reviews

India13 reviews
Review
The job role is totally different, I learned many new thingsTo conduct induction trainings for the new joiners and conduct refresher for employees who completed 6 months or more into the system, and also take care of pre and post training activities, like participant calling, calling to State Heads, budget preparation, do the accommodation arrangement for induction participants who are from outside of the training location, post training get the bills from vendors and process for bills payment.
horrible
it is a place that i will never recommend to anyone. Very bad experience. Poor people management, never pays on time, bad management, horrible attitude of managers
Pros
nothing
Good Company
I recently join these company. It is fastest growing company. I am fresher in this BPO. My training session is started. Very supported staff here. I enjoyed training and learn more new thing.
Good place for Freshers
Team members are very funny and cooperative and Freshers are treated justly. An excellent opportunity for them to learn various domains and roles. Flexibility in work. Only for those who are willing to go beyond shift timings to learn and work.
Salary and other relevant benefits are pathetic. Don't expect anything
Pros
Learning opportunities
Cons
Long hours, no growth, pathetic management
Very bad company
Worst company to work. If anybody wants to do job in this company please change your mind they will not give you salary.seniors are not supportive in this company. They forced you to work even in very critical situations of u did not do what they want.. they start blackmailing you..
Supportive Seniors & full of growth opportunities
Working here since more than year now. Great company to work with. Very good seniors providing ample of opportunities of growth.
Good work life balance.
Pros
Good seniors
Company
Bad company I ever seen late salary not giving full salary even if you're sick you have to work they're not going to give you off on that day they're putting pressure on us and salry is very low when I was joined this they said my salary is 9,600 in hand after one month and 15 days later they are giving me salary just 6,300 they said maybe some defoult will give you in next month . Never join this kind of company
Nice place to work
Nice paler to work. Learned many new things. As a presale executive I am supoort sales team to prepare the corporate documents. Supervisors and colleaguesare supportive.
Pros
Cool place
Cons
Lack of motivation
Good company to work with and build your carrier
Good company to work with and build your carrier
Invest a lot in training and grooming employees.

Management is good.

Good infrastructure.

Target based incentives.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Salary
Worst company to work
Management is worst, never join this company, pathetic environment, unhealthy competition, Salary always late and salary discrepancy, no systematic transportation, Food is unhygienic, My suggestion don't join this company...
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Long hours, Food unhygenic
It's good job the process is teleshoping
Nice job I like to intractable with the people and I'm happy to give solutions to there problem we should talk in polite we should not fumble in call and we should not use the fillers in call and there is limited duration in call and we have to follow the script and rules and regulations
Pros
teleshoping
Cons
9 hours
Fun Working Place
Co-Workers were very helpful but the management was not good enough. Bad Working Environment. Non of the management people supports any of their subordinates.
My Company
The Company is good and the co-workers are very well supportive. They support you in any of the case. If there is any problem with employ or any thing happen to employ or from the employ. They support you always. But i think the management is not so good. As i see.