Oil and Natural Gas Corporation

Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Employee Reviews

India369 reviews
Excellent, piece of mind, improve knowledge And Skills get an smart intelligent experiences, good skilled manpower to work with that concern I could ever work on the management.
Pros
Nill
Cons
Nill
Being an engineer in a oil industry us my dream.
For this goal as a fresher I have started as a technician and I am willing to do any technical job in oil industry so that I can gain more knowledge and prepare to take big responsibilities in oil industry.
Productive and fun place. Experienced with various oil extracting mechanisms and equipments.
• Interfaced with project management team to prepare engineering submittals and work plans. Enhanced

communication and Networking skills.

• Sorted and organized materials such as physical files, tracking spreadsheets and reports.

• Maximized productivity by analyzing protocols and identifying areas for improvement.
Over 8 years of experience with Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), which is India’s largest National Oil Company. Worked in both upstream on-shore as well as offshore facilities, with exposure to brownfield projects. It is satisfying experience.
Best managerial support.Fairly good salary and excellent work and life experience. One of the best companies to work for and inspiring seniors and understanding and supporting co workers.
Production Engineer, Maintenance engineer, Supervisor engineer,Filed work,
Supply of gas ,flow rate ,temperature and maintain the mani power and Office work.
I worked as Apprentice in HR-IR in the role of Data Entry,Looking over Files
Best company having sections like finance,cementing,Civil etc

Having best tennis court,Football court
I have learnt so many things from here about how to handle trainees at a time their education profile etc, tracking numbers, I feel so grateful towards the organisation that has helped me shape in a new way... management of the company is indeed the best thing I have ever seen..one of the good things about the organisation is that all the co-workers are friendly and helpful... overall it's a great place to work and learn at the same time for the beiginners
I completed my Internship at ONGC where i learnt several work ethics and the employees are very helpful. i even learnt a very important software in oil and gas industries i.e PETREL.
an excellent organisation to work in E&P sector having friendly environment and relaxed working with lot of freedom to show your technical competence.
Workplace is reliable to work here senior executives are very helpful for new employees, positive workplace, employees interact with their work and key executives.
ONGC is the Best upstream company. Job is full of opportunities to translate new thoughts into successes. As explorationist I can take pride in delivering my best for the company
working as a senior engineer and Coordinate with consultant, client and sub-contractor/vendor and monitor their performance in view of project schedule
all in all good working environment, great team, learnt alot regarding oil field and process regarding oil, work there for a month and at the end we have to present what we have learnt there and what knowledge we gain.
ONGC provided me a good base for growing as an accomplished accounting official. My colleagues at the work place were quite cooperative and helping in demanding situations. My superiors were quite supportive and ready source of guidance in solving complex accunting/balancing problems. Last month of the financial year was always a challenging period when we had to finalise whole accounting process for preparation of annual financial statements of the directorate in a time bound manner. Getting the financial accounts audited successfully was the most enjoyable part of the job.
It is a very nice company and working environment is excellent. Nice work and 24/7 shift duty. Provide house, maid, TV, fridge, AC if you are far from home.
Could manage all kind of job in pressure and support from programs of System of Computer programming and Designing of Cathodic protection by supporting Employees individually by Specialists. 10 years Experience in Cathodic protection System is Confident.
The working culture is good and there are a lot of learning opportunities for new comers and old employees too.

Good place for job. Supporting staff is also quite humble.
Pros
Great Culture, Flexibility, Autonomy, - Great work/life balance - Incredibly smart and kind people - Fun evolving product
Its an very good experience to work with ONGC which will help in building the relation ship with excellent supporting Employees and always ready to deal with any tasks without fail.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is a company with a global vision and noble mission. It offers a diverse and exciting approach to human development which puts you on the driver's seat and is therefore the best energy company to work for in India.
Good pay and work life balance.
You can have the best work-life balance while working at ONGC and the company has the best employee benefits schemes in the entire country. The working culture and senior management is a bit of an issue though.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4