Odoo Inc
Odoo Inc Employee Review

Work culture

June 28, 2017
This company is having work timing from 10 am-7 pm ( Monday-Friday). Management team is good over here. Work time is not flexible over here. It is hardest part of this job.
November 29, 2017
Same role
Software Developer Intern (Former Employee) - Gujarat
I have developed MRO module during this internship. MRO Module designed cohesively within the ERP system, links to Scheduling, Project Manager, Purchasing, Inventory, SPC, Quality Management and the financial system. Maintenance tasks are assigned to the equipment along with a time or usage interval, associated worker skill levels and material inventory requirements — all tailored to your environment. Equipment usage is captured automatically and calculates when maintenance is required or can be created manually for emergency or other needs. Best of all, time, inventory and other related costs offer a complete maintenance history.
January 7, 2019
Same location
Intern (Former Employee) - Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Working at Odoo ERP Private Limited was great experience for me. It was my first company and I learned lot about corporate culture and how work is actually done in industry.
November 21, 2019
Jr. Odoo Developer (Former Employee) - kerala
Learn more things and get experience to do a good developer, and self confident myself, make more solutions to appropriate problems and get more confident