Nuance

Nuance Employee Reviews

India45 reviews
I worked on live project with team and it's great team work with lot of challenges in every new sprint.Developed test cases with java, automation with selenium and Jenkins.
They never pay you what is promised. It has always been a roller-coaster ride when it comes to pay. The work culture is very competitive and stressful.
Good, competitive place, incentives and other benefits are there. To get incentives should not lose focus at anytime and have to work hard and smart.
If they can't pay they will send you home showing different reasons. No fixed parameters for measuring quality. That keep changing according to their convenience just to throw out some employees for cost cutting. Otherwise they paid very much fairly as long as I worked there. U can earn a lot.
It's a good company to work. Compensation and salary is enough only cons is that you are moved to different projects as needed. I started as a fresher and learnt a lot.
Nothing to say, I did fulfill my necessary living requirements by doing job at Nuance. I suggested all my friends to work at Nuance until now. Management and team leaders are so careful and responsible about all workers. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
New technologies to learn

Good work culture

Good pay

People are cooperative and supportive, constant touch with managers to know the changes in business and upcomming development in the project or business unit

Management sometime not able to take right decision
Muy buena empresa, mejor de Estados Unidos para trabajar hay oficinas de Nuance en todo parte de mundo
Great working with Nuance. Work from home is the enjoyable part of the work. Management is good. Learnt a lot from enrichment programmes such as e-mail etiquette.
This is not for everyone, expectations are too high and no sense of belongingness. Every small mistake is highly penalized. A place to work only if there are no other options.
I am quite happy to be a part of Nuance. Learnt a lot from them. Nice working place. Management is good and so are the team mates. It is fun being in this work place everyday.
Poor senior management skills affecting overall growth of the company. There is no alignment between Sr. Management and Production employees. Great place to work but with inexperienced and arrogant managers
I have learned various techniques and provide more intelligence to this company to get benefit all the time. The most enjoyable part of the job is enhancement when we dig deeper into find the root cause and get the answer like got the diamond after a deep dig.. that's so fascinating..
Pros
transparency
Cons
nothing
Had the convenience of working from home, no need to travel.
Helpful management with quick response any time

Only drawback was low payment.

Company was located in another city.
Work flexibility and shift flexibility according to our convenience and genuine payments without any delay. Mothers who like to work from home this is the right company. Good management and leadership managers who lead us to reach our goal.
Pros
Shift flexibility
Cons
Even when no files target should be completed.
Nuance as a company is very good in its product and it is grate experience to work here with leading software of in its area.
Nuance is too good for experienced professional but for new comers or less experience, it totally depends on its luck. If someone gets good work then he will be masters in it and if not then also he will learn a lot of things but technical experience is also a must.

Management at the Lucknow is not good, only few are good managers, rest are not meant to be managers, they are good leads.

overall Nuance is good. All the best!
Nuance has good work life balance, here pay is also good. It lacks career related opportunities which are very few or not has been honed to suit the employee needs.
Not a great company to work as they had only night shift work and very less daytime work. Very less opportunity to work as a home based employee, so had to quit.
The benefits are satisfactory . However, when it comes to job security, it ll keep up thrilled all throughout the year. Product roadmap changes frequently.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Decreased job security
Official response from Nuance
July 30, 2018
Thank you for your feedback on Nuance. As technology evolves so does our product roadmap. Like any fast moving technology company there will be changes that occur.
It was a good experience working in Nuance Transcription services. Since I wanted to check for better opportunities in abroad voluntarily left the company.
Pros
free one time food included
Cons
short breaks
We have to spend a long hours to complete daily jobs due to overexpectation from us. All other aspects can be tolerable. Team manager falls on us to secure his job.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Insecurity