NTT DATA Services Employee Reviews

Found 736 reviews matching the search See all 2,176 reviews
Good Place to work
Database Administration Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 9, 2019
I have got a chance learn new technologies and management is very good.
flexibility in shifts, so that I can able to balance professional work and personal life.
Sales Operations Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 9, 2019
Nice place to work. Good work life balance. Management is good. Attrition rate is little higher. Its a great learning place and the work culture is nice
Good
Client Manager/ Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 9, 2019
Good company to work
Balanced work culture
Fosters Innovation, Collaboration
Competent in all emerging and established technologies
Client First philosophy
productive and Fun workplace
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 8, 2019
It all depends on your project if you are working in ODC project then they will not provide you WFH you have to come office daily,but if you working in support project then they will provide you laptop and WFH as well so its all depends on your project .Here I am working on Support project and the work culture in this project is very good ,no time boundation .
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 5, 2019
Good and productive. Nice workplace culture. Challenging opportunities. Exposure to different technologies and domains. Medical Benefits. Work from home. Supporting Managers and Peers.
Good to work in Ntt data
Senior Consultant (Team Lead) (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 4, 2019
A good place to work
good place to learn
a good place to enjoy
a good place for work-balance life
Good place for refresh and rejuvenate
good work culture
good management
Productive and fun
Associate Director - Proposals (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 2, 2019
NTT DATA provides secure workplace. On the job learning and training is good. They also support and encourage internal movement across BU and profiles. The leaders are willing to teach.
Over all good experience
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduNovember 28, 2019
Very pleasant environment. Happy to work there. Best team. Have to improvise little more. Increase salary based on the workers performance. So that they can work well.
Good company to work
Business Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 28, 2019
I had a good experience working here with friendly atmosphere and i am good team player. As i have started as a fresher,i got many opportunities to learn new things and at a very first phase of my career i got an opportunity to visit onsite (Ireland)for a meeting with client and learnt a lot there.
Good company
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 21, 2019
Good company to work for you and I will recommend my friends to come and work here . Management is lacking symmetry otherwise it's a good experience here
Productive and workplace
Senior ERP Analyst (Current Employee) –  ChennaiNovember 21, 2019
A good place to work and good work culture in company and easy to learn lot of things in the company. the management is good, i loved the job and good work satisfaction.
Good
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduNovember 18, 2019
I really excited to work there and I had worked peacefully, they have help to improve our sports talents also.... I very proud to work there. Thank you
Average
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 16, 2019
Its very good work life balance .
.less learning scope.
very bad insurance policies.
very less growth.
not much competitive with other companies.
it's and less then average rating.
Competitive and Fun
Technical Solutions Arch. Specialist (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshNovember 15, 2019
It was good working with NTT. Started my career from here. It was a good combination of learning new things and implementing them. Overall atmosphere is employee friendly.
Fast paced and stressful workplace
HC & Insurance Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduNovember 13, 2019
Use this company's job opportunity(temporarily) only Those who are jobless. Should not consider the job as permanent and future secured here. Without wasting time need to improve self skills development from outside source while working here. Once got good opportunity from outside do not hesitate to go out. Otherwise future may be not in our hand.
.environment is nice
HC & Insurance Senior Representative (Former Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduNovember 12, 2019
not suitable for women. most of the teams are working on night shift.
salary and incentives are less compared to the other company. but the atmosphere is nice.
Company is good to balance both personal and professional life
Senior Deliver Analyst (Current Employee) –  NoidaNovember 8, 2019
Company is good to balance both personal and professional life.

Will get chances to groom skills.

----------------------------------------------------
Experience from NTTDS
SYSTEM INTEGRATION SR. SPECIALIST ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 7, 2019
NTT Data Services speaks volumes on automation and machine learning but there is very little or no career advancement learning opportunities. The internal IT of NTT Data Services itself is not following the vision set towards automation.
good
application development consultant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 6, 2019
good work, challenging project
workplace is good
environment
company is good with opportunities

like to work more in future
if given a chance would like to join the company again
Office
AML KYC ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 5, 2019
There is no growth to develop ourself in this company. Here is no benefits for our employee. No reasonable hike and grade change. As a fresher we can start our carrier here but after that we have to move on. Then only there is some carrier growth and we can gain knowledge in outer ring based.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTT DATA Services. Our community is ready to answer.