NTPC Limited

NTPC Limited Employee Reviews

India331 reviews
I have gain a lot of knowledge in Civil construction. Here is good culture and good management, good invronment, secure life and free medical facility.
I regret joining NTPC.The payment is not good enough compared to the work.Most of the times employees are posted in remote locations other than their home states.Even if anyone is posted in their home state there is no guarantee that they stay there for long time.Psycho company.No sleep.sunday work.holiday work.
Pros
Big company.but Psycho company.You can enjoy pain.
Cons
Worst employer.Remote postings in other states.No sleep.Huge work.Work on sundays, holidays.No settlement at hometown.
In CSR I am satisfied working.
The job includes planning, budeging, implementing of about 10- 20 crore per annum in about 30 near by village s.

The satisfaction of customer s about 2 lakhs. Many awards and appreciaions.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Result oriented
Ntpc is best place to work and gives freedom to work,take decisions at site for the benefit of company.
Ntpc takes care of employee and their family members and provide all medical support,schooling of kids,entertainment of family members and other requirements. Ntpc takes care of environment and people around plant.

For fresh graduate, it is one of the best learning place and free to learn more is you are interested to take risk for the betterment of company.
I leave this company due to lack of job security. Otherwise all things were OK. I am feeling proud to have an experience in joint venture of NTPC and BHEL.
Overall the company is good with more to work and learn .job security health policy and jyotika club for relaxation and outdoor n indoor games. Nice to work here
Very Hard work....Gained knowledge as much as i can...every day is an oppertunity to learn..Different problems different solutions...lot of difficulties to learn...bcz every day is new day
My first day in the NTPC Barh was awesome ,just like your dream comes true . campus are huge .
In NTPC I learned how electricity is produced using the coal and how coal is processed before used.what are the constituent of thermal power plant and how it maintained.
it was stressful working there as they expected a lot from us being a technical degree holder but it was very informative and learning. the executive and non executive manager both were very helping and they always wanted us to learn.
It's a Very good company to work with highly professional employees. and good.

Project FAT with NTPC Employees

Site Commissioning

Good Opportunity to do work.
It is excellent work place for employees.
Here is everything for learn to any employee which one fresher or experienced.

Get wonderful experience from here.
I worked in an environment that encourages constant skill upgradation to take up challenges to contribute towards achievable goals , to be poised for productivity enhancement, planing ahead & timely execution , gap down deviation effectively with right & timely deployment of resources.
Working with NTPC was very Exiting. Headed Gas based power station at Kayamkulam Kerala , Simdhari in AP, Dadri in UP, commercial wing and Finally Was Regional Executive Director for DBF and Eastern Region before Retirement. Learning was to manage people and to enhance their efficiency by motivation. Was very challanging to complete timely execution of 2*500 MW station at Simadhri in AP. The most enjoyable part was the recognition of hard work done by the team members at all levels.
NTPC is a India's largest power generation company and one of the top most public sector company of India .It has an excellent work culture and the management is very supportive.
flexible work hours , easy to commute.
employee friendly

management is always in support of their employees.

good team work performed by various departments
NTPC poses impeccable training straining structure to accomplish individual development goals which are well aligned with the organisation goals. Challenging work environment and freedom to think and implement out of the box solutions decorate the throne of this power behemoth
I learned the project engineering,operation& maintenance management,corporate functions ,tech skills,management,HR,and innovative approaches to get the job done in schedule.
Learned coal based Thermal and Gas based power plant operation management and MOU target satting

NTPC is a good organisation having good work culture and work life balance. It believes in team building and is result oriented organisation. The employees get sufficient opportunity for growth and advancement.
Handled operation of generations, Alternators checkups, load tranfer and major faults. Deals with opeartions on substations including equipments and service department
Not much workload on some days of the week
Food is available at cheap price

Management's politics does have a role on your growth

Outstation plants makes it hard to get into city life
Pros
Free ameneties, Job security
Cons
Exponential growth is slow
Salary is below. So I am not interested this job work is very hardworking. And that cause is very harmful. I didn't want work here. And I am graduate so I want profesnal job.............,