Novozymes Employee Reviews

Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KARNATAKA, INDecember 2, 2018
Professionally managed, well job description, work life balance and employee friendly. It cares and values employees feedback and pays more attention on employee development.
Pros
Matrix management
Cons
Complacency
A place to stay on a job for longer time if professional career growth can be sacrificed a bit.
PPMO Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaOctober 1, 2018
It is Danish company. Like most of the MNC's most of the non Indian employees think Indians are those who needs to be shown path always, not dependable, and they do carry on the tasks as per their will. With this thought all around if specifically an Indian can stay for an average 10 percent increament uearly, then it is a good place.
Good work culture
Senior accountant (Former Employee) –  bangaloreAugust 31, 2018
Working culture is good and good facilities provided
2) Management Structure is also well managed.
3) Limited Opportunities
4) Priority on the basis of relationship
A worst environment to work
Senior Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMay 25, 2018
While hiring, it was said that I was hired for my knowledge and skills in Chemistry but I was never given an opportunity to express my knowledge and skills in Chemistry.
Exceptionally professional and educating grounding.
Research Trainee, Research & Technology department (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka, IndiaOctober 2, 2017
I joined as a Research Trainee at Indian Opportunities Team of Application Technology Laboratory at Research & Technology Department of Novozymes South Asia Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore (K.A) INDIA, which is a part of Novozymes (MNC), this MNC is spread all over the world providing best biotechnological solutions to various products and processes to make every consumer's life easier.
Even though the this particular base was present in India it still followed the Danish work culture which involved periodic breaks from work to rejuvenate your mind and body in order to make the work as much as efficient and flawless possible.
The R&T department took Good Lab Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices very seriously and nobody was allowed to use a single equipment without being validated for that particular instrument. The same validation rule was followed for each and every instrument present in the lab.
The company took the well being of it's employees and Research Trainees remarkably due to which every trainee and employee was made to wear all the safety PPE whenever required, always work in a Biosafety Cabinet, and food preferences were taken into high consideration for each person.
The best part of the job was to follow the Standard Operating Protocol, and initiation of the project on demand, so it was completely opportunity based work. This enlightened me more about the marketing and sales avenue of research based product/process.
The project that I assisted on, has been filed for 3 patents.
Pros
Free lunches, snacks and fruits.
Great to place to Explore
P&O Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 20, 2017
Work Culture is just awesome here .people are so humble and hard working .The management is very supportive .You learn and implement a lot here and improve along with it .
Pros
Great Collegues
Cons
Career Progression
work experiences is very good.
Juniour research fellow (Former Employee) –  Anand agricultural universityAugust 27, 2017
i learn lot of about different growth regulators.
most hardest part is the concentration of the different growth regulator is a very less.
Work experiences at the anand agricultural university in the novozymes project on effect of novozymes product on yield and its attribute in chilli
Pros
Lunch time free
ok place
Scientific Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Rural, KarnatakaJuly 5, 2017
ok place to start and go to the mid of your career. After some years growth is not possible as there are fewer high positions available for nationals.
Pros
relaxed work life balance
Cons
politics, slow progress in new ideology acceptance
Invoice processing and Payment run
Accountant (Former Employee) –  KarnatakaJuly 3, 2017
Processing different countries invoices in SAP and getting VP approval in system to process it for payment. Doing dunning report to remind reviewers to approve on time to proceed with payment to vendors.
A good work place
Junior Executive (Current Employee) –  Whitefield, Banglore, KarnatakaJune 15, 2017
A well organized collaborated cross functional workplace and it is not only the work as well as our personal development in our career.A good work life balance and remuneration.But need to contribute by taking more initiatives.
Pros
Few times taken.
Cons
Taking outside tour for 3-4 days yearly once
Work life balace
Supply Chain Operation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  BangaloreJune 11, 2017
Management will make sure all the employees has good work life balance and they provide all the resources to be a good team member, last job security..
Global process Manager
Global Process Manager - AR & Sales Cycle (Former Employee) –  BANGALOREMay 2, 2017
Ample of travelling opportunity to Corporate to attend various Finance related seminars & meetings to build effective networking in the Organization & also for loads of learning.
Workplace is very quiet & professional.
More tenured employees with less direction or opportunities to grow within the small space is a challenge.
It is an okay company
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 7, 2017
I have been part of Novozymes for some time. It has some very good aspects that it incorporates from the Danish culture. Work life balance is fine, and so are hikes and benefits.
Pros
Perks and Benefits
Novozymes India, Big Name but Low Job Satisfaction
BUYER (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 28, 2017
Employee benefit & facilities wise this is the best company I have worked for. But as per Job satisfaction is concerned, I'm very much disappointed. They have recruited me with a different JD & I'm working in support services.
Pros
All facility
Cons
Worst Management
Quality oriented, fun place to work
Head of Quality control Analytical for 13 (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 3, 2017
Novozymes is a great place to work.
Work life balance, Good pay.
Highly systematic
Quality driven.
Training was very good
People very friendly and helpful.
High level of professionalis
Pros
Transport facility, Free lunch, Friendly
productive and friendly environment
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Whitefield, KarnatakaFebruary 24, 2017
Novozymes is the best company for freshers to start their career. Employees have more learning opportunities, can share their views and thoughts which in turn helps in cut down the excess fat in the process.

Every one would enjoy the friendly environment, we not only stick to work but also would take part in other co-curriculum activities which keeps us stay more energetic and motivated always.
Learnt a lot with bottle neck challanges
Formulation executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 19, 2017
I learnt how to face challenges and adopted patience in behaviour with agressive in job. Learnt to handle team with different challanges and handle some non professional outside vendors.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Personal Life balance
Very good work life balance
Head, IT User Support Services (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 22, 2017
Very good work life balance
Good monitory benefits
Flat organisation
Good at innovation
Business leader in domain
unstable leadership
lack of long term vision
Superb Company to work with
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 20, 2017
- Highly professional work culture
- Takes care of employees very well
- Very competent and trusted Leaders
- Extremely friendly and enjoyable work environment
Good company & good colics
Customer executive (Former Employee) –  Banglore karnatakaOctober 17, 2016
No transportation but I worked under good team leader. Salary is very bad.I worked as customer executive I left the job bcoz of my transportation bcoz it takes more 3hr from my home.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novozymes. Our community is ready to answer.