Northern Trust Corp.

Northern Trust Corp. Employee Reviews

Found 340 reviews matching the search See all 1,139 reviews
Its very good to work
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 11, 2020
Really nice experience working with It. Great work culture and worklife balance company. Friendly nature and priority is based on hardwork and talent.
Productive and fun place to work. Has excellent work culture
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  IndiaFebruary 5, 2020
It’s a great company with great work culture. Compensation is not very competitive and work life balance is difficult because of the nature of the process.
Pros
Work Culture
Cons
No work life balance and pay
Its a good place to work.
Senior Loan Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 4, 2020
Its a good place to work. People are helpful and collaborative. But it lacks Management support. The feedbacks are biased and favoritism is supported.
Amazing Culture and wonderful people
Senior Financial Analyst -HFS Middle Office (Former Employee) –  BangaloreFebruary 2, 2020
Good managers and co-operative colleagues
More clarity on the performance lacking and accordingly help to build a plan on performance.
Overall excellent company to work with
Northern trust gives you job security
Investment banking professional, Derivatives Analyst (Current Employee) –  BangaloreJanuary 28, 2020
Work culture is good.
Job security is 100%.
Can grow exponentialy but that depends upon the individual performance.
Pay scale is standard as per the market.
stressfull and no new added learning or training culture.Good salary and depends on the department you work for.
salary is fine, but need to establish work life balance and good corporate work culture.It also depends on the management and area of expertise and department you work for.
Good company to start the career
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  BangaloreJanuary 21, 2020
great organization to build your career.

Lot of things learnt from the organization.
Friendly work environment
Good compensation
Work life balance
Great work culture
Lot of opportunities with in organisation
Great work-life balance
Great place to start off your career. You learn a lot and the advancement is results-based. Great place for women to work. But you tend to get complacent after a while and work tends to get monotonous.
Good
Officer - Auditor (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 13, 2020
There was very less time to review about the org.
whatever period I have worked it was good experience. team was good and work life balance was there.
Great Place to work but need to increase salaries
Senior Analyst Automation Developer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 8, 2020
NT is a great place to work in, you will learn new tech and new ways of applying the tech. They are also open to you experimenting with tech as long as you do it in a san boxed machine called a Lab Machine.
Pros
Work Life balance, good place to learn innovative application of existing tech
Cons
Salary needs to be increased, it is not enough considering the work location.
healthy working environment
data security analyst (Former Employee) –  Bengalore, KarnatakaJanuary 7, 2020
When I got an offer from northern trust , I thought I would get some excellent opportunities to work upon. Good working environment to learn.

Opportunities to try out different technologies to up skill and grow in areas which very few companies will give opportunities.
Best companies to work for
Transaction Processor (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 3, 2020
It may not be listed in the Forbes best companies or as a matter of fact any other surveys. But, it by far is one of the great organization to work with.
No Comments
Business Consultant - Small Change & Dockets (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 2, 2020
Employee friendly place, Work file balance, Pay depends on the process you work, Good company for freshers, Management depends on the process you working.
Good
Technical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 16, 2019
The company is good in terms of opportunities and growth internally where there is an opportunity to move laterally as well as vertically within the same team and also by moving to another team.
But there is lack of work life balance and employee engagement which resulted in employees dissatisfaction and attrition.
There was too much attention towards cost reduction.
Relaxed and proper work life balance
Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 16, 2019
A typical day at work will start with a coffee break with the whole team. Casual discussions on what is ahead in the day to be completed. The day starts with brief team huddles in case of any help needed by the new comer or new project assigned to a team member.
Pros
Team Bonding
Cons
Slow paced
Good company
analyst (Former Employee) –  Global Village, KarnatakaDecember 12, 2019
Sufficient trainings will be provided. I have learnt to explore to an Excel.my difficult part of work was extension of working hours..Supporting managers and co workers.safe place the work for females.
Nice working environment
MQ Admin (Current Employee) –  MumbaiDecember 11, 2019
Nice place to learn and work. Friendly and cooperative environment with a lot scope for personal and professional development. perks are satisfactory.
My 1st company
Financial Analyst in NA - ETD (Former Employee) –  BengaluruDecember 4, 2019
I'm very thankful for my manager who gave me chance to work in Northern Trust. As a fresher, I learnt many things which are useful in personal life as well as in professional life.
Productive and lot of learnings
Financial Analyst (Rec Process) (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 24, 2019
I was part of London Rec Process of Custody Reconciliation Team. Reconciliation is a process where we reconcile own records (the ledgers) to the records of the agent/ sub custodian (the statement). And, if any outstanding entry (exceptions) Ledger or Statement is created in TLM, then investigate and allocate to the right owners i.e. various departments such as FX team, Derivatives, Income team.
Productive and managable work place , we had birthdays and festival celebrations every month
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  IndiaNovember 10, 2019
Work at NT was amazing , the people mingled up well they had all been very helpful in giving trainings and teaching me during my probation period of 6 months , we have reasonable breaks of an hour for lunch and evening snacks 15 mins , month end days are the hardest as we used to have a lot of work and pressure,
My overall experience of working in northern trust was amazing and it helped me to grow and polish my skills in a better way.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northern Trust Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.