Nokia Employee Reviews

India1,342 reviews
Found 1,342 reviews matching the search
We are in a fast growing industry so we have to update our self because when a costomer arrived in Shop his more than knowledge about a smartphone from us so be ready always is most important part.
Things you can learn in Nokia are teamwork, analytical thinking approach, managing fast-paced work, knock every learning opportunity.
On the other hand, you wouldn't be able to maintain a balance between Job Work and life, no Job security, no benefits.
Pros
Team Work
Cons
Long Hours
Good product company to work for . Great work life balance.
Nice facilities. Nice management. relaxed work culture , untill you finish your work on time there is no enforced work timings , which is really good to have as differet people have different productive timing. The growth is quite stagnant , not quite sure of other location but this review is about Bangalore , India .
Its a good place to work ,you have work life balance. WFH option is also there in some teams. salary hike is ok as per normal companies.job security is also there.
You will get work-life balance.
Quality of work is way ahead.

Awesome work culture.

Aweosome food.

Nice facilities.

Nice management.

Work wise realy great company,

greate salary in india

greate place to work
I maintain my daily dairy to do my daily task. I learn about new ideas and how to use to 4 quadrants in daily life. I Learn about management level work and value differences at work place culture.
The hardest part of job like if any kind of complication regarding in logistics related work i.e Import- Export shipment handling with CHA or customs department.

enjoyable part like during work load and mainly I would say at the time of this Pandemic situation, people all working from home and how to do adjustment and how to communicate with people to make things happens.

In Nokia am worked at relaxed and enjoy with office hours.Here working culture is good and management also easy to mingle with all employees.To learn & develop my growth potential that contributes to the success of the organization, coordinate with my
team members and leverage the gained experience to elevate my career growth in the customer support & related

matters.
Management are not at all serious about the company future, only everyone pretends to work there and only thinking about own projects. No proper career growth, it's all project based working with innovating sqeezing technique by managers and in return only to throw some peanut in time of salary.
Pros
Not much but educational portal is good with good contents
Cons
Other that educational portal all other things are con
Was a good experience working at Nokia, had a chance to gain more knowledge for carrier improvement.
Good atmosphere.

Kaizen, Problem solving techniques,QMS
It is my first experience so I am saying on this behalf that the Nokia is a first company in India has been providing theirs electronic items which is liked by every person
Experience and hardwork has no value base level employees doesn't have any care. But for biginners it's good option to learn. Overall an ok work. Not last longing.
1. Learn to management how to work performed with team
2.Nokia work place is good

3 .Hardest part job 24*7 hrs

4.Enjoyable part of the job fun on Sunday.
It Change you life quality, It has a opportunities to grow higher level in your carrier if you are utilise in right way. Wish you all the best for selcting Nokia in your carrier.
People are very nice and welcoming. There is a huge diversity among the people and we always celebrate each other's culture. I have a good time being there.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Healthcare
Highly recommended for a fast paced career growth. Use of the latest technology and chance to work with some of the best minds in the country and abroad. Recommended for freshers and mid-level executives.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Bureaucratic
Work life balance is good but you will not get much support from experienced one. You have learn all things all by yourself. Money is not as much as you expect. There will be low hikes
If you want to grow in your career, Nokia a good company to start with. They have a conducive atmosphere to learn every day and gain expertise in different areas. They welcome diversity too.
Nokia is very good telecom company where you can get latest technologies knowledge of future in present days .
Team is very good to support any time.
Nokia is a good company which provides you ample opportunities to learn and grow.
Unnecessary favours given to one gender on the name of diversity which is sometimes a reason of conflicts.

Excellent Work life balance.

Professional ethics are very strong but Management is self centric and least concerned about the reviews from Employees.

Normal Salary increments.
good place to work, good learning opportunity, but yearly growth is stagnant, pay benifits are limited too, would recommend working here if yearly growth is not your number 1 priority