Nokia Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Applied R&D Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaApril 17, 2018
Team building activities enable to gather together to know each other and work as team to achieve the organizational goals.

Managers are very friendly and can be approached anytime for any kind of issues or personal matters. There is lot of support indeed.
Excellent Company to work with
Solution Manager (Former Employee) –  India,MumbaiApril 11, 2018
Excellent Place to work where Technical expertize is give always the upper hand , Management Respect the same from time to time.If you have porven records sky limit
Pros
Most Felixable Company with WFH ( Wrok from Home ) option 60-40
Cons
None that i could think of in last 10 Years
good company
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiApril 11, 2018
great company to work with, was very good in work life balance and its culture, the company was winding u the business so employees were asked to leave.
Nice company
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  MeerutMarch 30, 2018
Nokia is a innovative company which makes every time new things in market without coping other .Nokia is also know as a trusted company which all custmer loves all
Pros
free phones demo
Cons
Normal timing
Good And Fun
Area Sales Manager - Nokia Mobile phones (Former Employee) –  IndiaMarch 13, 2018
Here i use to work with Mobiles phones Outlets in India, Appointing promoters to sell Nokia Phones in there outlets, and monitor Our Promotors and helping them to sell to the customers,
This was really a fantastic experience ,every day was learning experience
Customer Care Officer (Former Employee) –  IndiaMarch 10, 2018
Nokia is a fantastic place to work. I've been able to grow into an entirely new role . Two levels of managers above me have been going out of their way to help me progress my career, including asking about my career desires, suggesting new projects to build those skills, and giving me time to grow in those skills.
good
Senior Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMarch 8, 2018
good company.
good work
good work life balance
typical day at work involves meetings & reviews of features/deliverables over the course of next few sprints/releases.
Good Company to Work
Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMarch 1, 2018
Nokia is a good place to work. The work is mainly in the IT and telecommunications sector. The kind of work we get depends upon business unit and the team. The overall culture is very encouraging for a new joiner.

The people are nice and friendly and always willing to help you out with any questions you have. The environment is very encouraging for work.

The only negative I can think of is that the pay is a bit low compared to current market. There is a steady stream of work, we will be overwhelmed with work.

I would certainly recommend Nokia to anyone.
Good work place
Cell Planner - Production Planning (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 24, 2018
Nokia is good mobile manufacturing industry,nice working environment,Quality of prdoduct very good they egcoureging employees and always doing continues improvement
Pros
Free lunch, Free transport
Cons
Nil
Productive and focussed team
Project Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Noida, IndiaFebruary 13, 2018
Excellent company to work with. Provides ample space for work life balance. Great management and team is aligned to companies strategy. Vision and mission are clear
Pros
work life balance
Cons
too much customer oriented
Learning and knowledge sharing being the essential part and great environment and employee oriented Organization
HR Consultant- HR Central (Former Employee) –  Chennai TamilnaduFebruary 6, 2018
Its fun to be in office, as we team members have a great understanding about the role and goal we need to achieve. The learning has been enormous as we end of the day share our experiences and queries that we received individual with our peer group to ensure we are all in the same page and convey the information accurately, by doing this though we have handled queries we have gained the knowledge of answering 50 queries by sharing this experience as a team.we help each other in updating process and policies.Management was a lively group, allowed new creative ideas wherever possible. I have personally learned to embrace Change -as change is the only constant element in any organisation for moving to next level.Great environment and place to be associated with.There is no major hardest part of the job as we always discuss with peer group and escalate wherever necessary to the next level to make decisions. The most enjoyable part was the atmosphere and colleagues around was lively and understanding colleagues.
Pros
Great place n free food coupons
Cons
No work from home option
R&D Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 2, 2018
Nokia is a good place to work. The work is mainly in the telecom sector. The kind of work you gets depends on the team. The overall culture is very encouraging for a new joinee. The people are nice and friendly and always willing to help you out with any questions you have. The environment is very encouraging for work . The only negative I can think of is that the pay is a bit low compared to industry. There is no steady stream of work, either there will be periods where you have to sit idle or you will be overwhelmed with work. I would certainly recommend Nokia to anyone.
Pros
Work life Balance, Good work culture, ethics
Cons
Pay is a bit low
Flexibility in working
Senior IN Engineer (Current Employee) –  GujaratJanuary 31, 2018
The most lucrative part of Nokia is Flexibility.Being part of more than 7 years in same organisation, it's like working in own company.You can balance professional & personal life in nokia working culture.
Excellent
RAN Engineer (Former Employee) –  Allahabad, Uttar PradeshJanuary 20, 2018
Hard work always give your best when you have excellent knowledge of your working profile. Professionalism is best in Nokia.
Management support is always excellent .
fun
Help Desk Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 8, 2018
Nokia was my first job, and it was a help desk job to start a career in the world of support help desk is the best start. and I thank the Scicom for giving me an opportunity to work as a fresher and to keep the trust on me heir me without any prior work experience
ultimate job experience and knowledgeble service
Sales Promoter (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 7, 2018
good to have like this company were i learnt more with good trainer. well grown to his carrier and to achieve his goals.to be good learner in the market with need of costumers.
Pros
trainings
Cons
11hours
Excellent WOrk LIfe Balance
Chief of Staff, HSSE Global Operations (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 19, 2017
Very informal and friendly atmosphere. High on work ethics and mutual respect for all.
Poised to storm the technology and networking sector in coming future.
Nokia Good at Salary
IMS Engineer - Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 18, 2017
Its good at giving salary but not work life balance.

Work is hectic and pressure is more.

Work place culture is good. Hardest part is releasing the features.

Learned bout telecom call flow. Management is not at all good.Whole project process is soo random and inappropriate.
Good working environment
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiDecember 15, 2017
One of the good place for working, relatively better employee-management relationship. cool working environment, good brain around the team. financially no issue.
Productive and best working experience
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 13, 2017
Was working with Priyanka Telecom ,
Started my career in telecom with Priyanka telecom.
Lotss of Learning and very good Management
very good working place for Freshers and experience people also
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nokia. Our community is ready to answer.

51,068