NKG Infrastructure Ltd

NKG Infrastructure Ltd Employee Reviews

site execution
AGM (Current Employee) –  DelhiDecember 21, 2019
good team wok ,co-operative management , no any company system regarding salary increment, no company policy ,no excepts consolidated salary, no salary in time .
Cons
challenging job and working hard.
Senior Vice President (Former Employee) –  Kidwai Nagar, DelhiDecember 5, 2019
Good top management. Having a
good professional team to work quality works and adopt safety norms.working as per schedule planned and work within budget and time.
nkg is the best company for construction specially for fresher.
Site Engineer (Former Employee) –  Greater Noida, Uttar PradeshNovember 4, 2019
i am feel great in this company when i am doing a job staff also very supportive when you are in any trouble on site anybody helps you.also a great team here is site who trained you for best work.
All is well
Field Executive and office assistant (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiOctober 1, 2019
I am joining in company in 2014 company is good all work are systematic but present condition is very bed. And behaviour is not good so I want left in my company.
I learn lots of things from my previous company including work...
Site Engineer in Sitapur Project Site (Former Employee) –  Sitapur, Uttar PradeshSeptember 28, 2019
Nkg infrastructure ltd is good company..when I got job in this company i learn lots of things..the hardest part of job is when some employees left job from this company but my project manager always support me thats why I am part of handing over of this project..
productive
internship and design trainee (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshAugust 19, 2019
quality assured work and very productive. Engineers working there are well educated and have a desired amount of knowledge and experience. Projects taken were huge and were taken good control of.
Good learning experience
Liasioning manager (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJanuary 22, 2019
Bad in salary clearence. No management , manage as per face value.
so not recommended for making future .
Only good to learning otherwise all enviorement is bad.
Bad in salary clearence. No management , manage as per face value.
Pros
Nothing extra
Cons
learning
Good company for learn of basic of construction business.
SITE ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Kanpur, Uttar PradeshOctober 6, 2018
As site Engineer I had learn basics of the construction business.Management was not good , job security was minimal
and lot of hurdle would face to work.
Pros
Good projects.
Cons
Bad management at project level
our worked productivity as per work situation
Sr. Account Manager (Current Employee) –  KG Marg, New DelhiApril 19, 2017
like the New Work Challenge and get daily new experience from new challenge work.we face daily new challenge and Enjoy with new challenge. Now Company reform and change the management.
Challenging & Competitive
Senior Planning, Procurement & Billing Engineer (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiMarch 4, 2017
I like the work load/exposure I receive at NKG w.r.t every department. My day begins with regular follow ups, planning and ends on a technical/financial achievements updates; I loose track of time a number of times for the multitasking I need to execute as a regular chore.

I have made mistakes while these activities but have learned a tonne from the same and am improving on a daily basis.

I see the management as a very enthusiastic brand in itself.
people find a great job on indeed and i'm just trying to find my deam job
site engineer (Current Employee) –  I.N.A(East kidwai nagar)new delhiFebruary 28, 2017
When i join i have no working experience. How we do work at site.I think i can not work at site but when i start working in NKG i gain more knowledge ,experience, problem facing conditions. i can not explain my working experience.
Working freindly
HR & Admin Executive (Former Employee) –  BADAUNFebruary 22, 2017
A better place for initial learning a better working area a good staff a good management. Good salary good incentives support of higher authorities
good projects
civil site engineer (Current Employee) –  Bikaner, RajasthanFebruary 17, 2017
salar is too late.
no employee satisfaction.
life is lost in work load.
the company is good many higher level employees are cheap.
Asst. Manager-Accounts & Finance (Current Employee) –  DelhiSeptember 25, 2016
I learned so many things in area Accounts and Finance and Purchase. In this company management is good and co-workers also so good.
Experienced and dedicated professional with 2 years of experience in infrastructure construction.
Site Engineer (Former Employee) –  srinagar j&k indiaDecember 16, 2015
Civil Engineering professional to oversee the construction of water supply schemes, pipe lines sewerage systems and other structures.
Overall Nkg Infrastructure Ltd. Environment is Pretty Good for Me.
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Ghaziabad, UPApril 17, 2015
Nkg Infrastructure Ltd. is good company, but here work sechulde is not suitable for me & so far from My Home town, I working here for a long time, so i want change
Maintenance
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Faridabad, HRAugust 24, 2014
Overall the company is fine, i am working here as a maintenance engg. or in-charge. Here i doing scheduled, predictive and preventive maintenance of all many machines such as bar cutting machines, bar bending machines, jcb, transit mixture (miller), concrete pump, tower cranes,mobile tower crane, baching plant, vibrators, nozzles, mobile host etc etc. I an handling a staff of about 35 person which all are working under me.
Fun workplace
Engineer-in-charge (Site) (Current Employee) –  Faridabad, HRJuly 15, 2014
Seniors and co-workers are very helpful and energetic. But the management of company is low.
Pros
Free Food and Accommodation
Productive and learning platform
MANAGER (Admin & Hr) (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DLMarch 14, 2014
Starts at 9 Am with a Sip of coffee and 1600 employees attendance and listening to supervisors who always have some complain of the labour, evaluating the papers of Contractual labour contractors papers and their concerns who is always waiting for me with some excuse or the other...Starts my round of the entire site and the labour camp and check each labour for safety shoes, jackets, helmets and Gloves confirm the attendance of each labour is marked correctly by the contractors and verify the physical presence by spot check of any ten- 20 labours..check for DPR and other official work at my office starts paper work and completes by day end with a sip of green tea....
 Auto CAD, Road estimator, Auto plotter Operate  Preparing the layout plan Retaining wall, breast wall, centre line shift in auto CAD  Preparati
Assistant Quantity Surveyor/Auto Cad Operator (Current Employee) –  Himachal PardeshNovember 14, 2013
 Auto CAD, Road estimator, Auto plotter Operate

 Preparation of working drawings of structure and x-sections of hill cutting. L-section, culverts (Pipe, Slab & Box).

 Maintaining & managing records.

 Preparation of client & subcontractor billing

 Verifying and monitoring conducting in the field as part of routine work.

 Making of construction programmed for the project and monthly progress chart.

 Preparation of Monthly & Day to Day programming., expenditure for the month, MPR, DPR etc.

 Preparation of MB.

 Preparation of day to day RFI s and estimating of structure qtys.

 Dealing with client and consultant.

 Construction and supervision of Structure work like Pipe culvert, Slab culvert Box culvert. Retaining wall, Breast wall, Toe wall , V drain U drain, all type of Utility ducts, Base and Sub base courses like GSB,WMM,DBM & SDBC.

 Reporting and assisting the Resident Engineer in monitoring and process Control for all the activities related the projects.

 Preparation of all type of structure and highway variation order.