NITI Aayog

NITI Aayog Employee Reviews

Mentor Of Change
Was selected as mentor of change under AIM , gave free free workshops in schools and colleges. My assigned school was Apeejay School. I do receive regular updates from Niti Aayog regarding any sort of changes done by them. So yes the management is more responsive
multiple tasks, exposure to government policy making
It is a government think tank. You get to work at the important policy issues of the country.Provides exposure to functioning of the government and gives an opportunity to work on your interest area.
Highly efficient and insightful
My experience while working in NITI Aayog, which the country's biggest think-tank, has been great. My role was to undertake a project of choice under the supervision of my mentors who were the Directors of different departments and submit my reports to them. Everyday my mentor discussed about the topic under study and the progress of the project. The staff members of the office were extremely helpful and supportive of all the interns. Everyday was an opportunity to learn something new.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NITI Aayog. Our community is ready to answer.
NITI Aayog Reviews by Job Title