Nitco Employee Reviews

Good place for work
Assistant Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  MumbaiJuly 10, 2016
Flexibility in terms of the sales role. Management is good and is empathetic towards employees feedback.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
work with lot of challanges
Area Manager Bussiness Dev (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 2, 2016
It was a pleasant journey.. Very good brand, Very nice promotional activities, innovative designs, very nice show rooms, studios.
Pros
good brand
Cons
supply of a product
Public Relation
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  LucknowApril 11, 2016
I am a highly organised, creative and motivated professional with extensive experience in business development, Public Relation and Staff Management also.

In my previous role, I was involved in Business Development for entire Region (UP East) and was responsible for maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing accounts, as well as developing new contacts and relationships. I also keep a close eye on market trends and identify gaps and niches that represent new business opportunities. This involves continual business prospecting and bidding, and maintaining high volume pipeline management.
I enjoy nothing more than big-picture, forward thinking but am also very analytical and thorough in developing business plans and strategies. I am very much a team player and thrive in a stimulating and dynamic environment.

I My goal is to continue learning and developing my expertise in my future role. I believe that I would be a perfect fit and that this is a role in which I could continue to exercise and broaden my business development skills.
14+ experience in Sales.
AREA MANAGER SALES (Current Employee) –  BHUBAENSWARDecember 25, 2015
Innovative professional with 14+ years of progressive experience within building material industry and the skills to drive business growth, capitalize on new potential and manage all aspects of daily operations.

Expertise in project and channel sales, pricing strategies,client relations and needs assessment, marketing, financial management, purchasing, administration and staff training, supervision, motivation and mentoring.
chennai
sales and marketing (Current Employee) –  Chennai, TNDecember 25, 2014

 Sale and Collection
 Distribution management & retailing.
 CFA handing.
 Man Management.
 Analyzing competitor’s activity in the market
 Reporting
 Enhance innovative opportunities to develop the product & market.
 Brand Building
 Team Building & motivation.
 Handling promotional activities.
 Effective handling of budget and trade schemes.
 Effective communication.
 Sales planning & budget preparation
 Relationship Building.
Pros
Cons
3 hour
Good work/life balance.
AGM - Sales (Current Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 18, 2014
In the building material industry which has a large number of unorganised players, Nitco stands out on many fronts ! The employees are trained from time to time and also the work force consists of employees with varied background. The incentive schemes and sports events are organised. Annual appraisal provides a two-way feedback for the staff and their growth. Every quarter Star performers are selected for cash awards from all the departments. Salary/ benefits are comparable to the industry standards. The Co. believes in having feedback/comments from down up.
Pros
Makes everyone promotable.
Cons
Achievement of targets anyhow !
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Jammu & KashmirMarch 18, 2014
Always try to make my workplace very enjoyable and always do the work in timely manner.