Play YouTube video button
Ninjacart

Ninjacart Employee Reviews

Productive work force
Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2020
Ninjacart is an Ideal company for start ups to the employes, as it is growing company so employess also can get growth with the company with there hardwork and loyalty towards company. Job environment is good. And managers are easy to approach..
Pros
company outing/annual function/CAB
Executive (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2020
Ninja cart is one of the best companies to work with. Good management with friendly atmosphere. Understanding and learning new skills is an essential part in Ninja cart. Innovative skills will be cherished....

i am a new joiner
I have been working at ninja cart full-time from 2 months

Ninja cart management system is too good
Pros
Good Learning, Dynamic work, problem solving
Cons
I interested very well and I'm heard worker
good and friendly work environment
Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2020
management and team members are very supportive,they encourages us for everything..our manager is too good and friendly..but there is no canteen facility and no cab
Good at work place
SCM Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2020
Good place to work and learning, i have learnt lot of things like system operations . From past 1 year working here, its nice to work in this company.Manager and team leads are mentor and helpful in work place.
I'm enjoying my work with this team and colleagues.good time balance feel free in working this team.
*management*
Associate (Current Employee) –  Koramangala, Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2020
* My Ninjacart office management is very good and neat.
* But we want another expectations.
* management process very easy and don"t pressure this process.
* But increased the salary CTC structre.
* we want to salary increment,so we are hard working to day by day.
* my job timing is enough,but salary is low.
* so increased the salary we are really happy.
* we are need a promations in this office management
work experience
Executive (Current Employee) –  Kormangala, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2020
1. work Here Past 1 Year 5 Months In Ninjacart I Learned So Much About How To Handle Customer And How To Solve Customer Problems Such a Good Company and Management also Good
management
Associate (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2020
* i am proved of the working in ninja cart .
* good job processes.
* Manager and Team Leaders and Floors are all friendly.
* job timings are great.
* we get good experience in ninja cart.
Pros
Friendly Organization
Cons
Would be nice if the cab smells
good work environoment
Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2020
since m working from 1 year as executive, team members are very supportive, good work environment, our manager encourages us for everything,but there is no canteen and no cab facility..
Freedom to work
SEM Executive (Current Employee) –  Koramangala, Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2020
Ninjacart is the best place to work and good atmosphere and learned new things related communcation skills .Manager is very supportive and motivates for new ideas in the work place.Team Leader who leads the team member in good way and supports the agents in every situation and very good friend of all .Ninjacart is company were u can learn new things and explore new thoughts.
workplace culture
SCM Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2020
As ninjacart is good growing company and its feeling good to work with ninjacart, expect few things and the workflow is going good, and learnt a lot as how to be with a team and handle the team work, nice atmosphere to work and nice management.
Ninjacart is fun working place ,, It is good platform to start the career as a fresher where we get to know many new things. Everyone is friendly and there is solution for every problem and everyone is treated equally,,,as i am the employee of Ninjacart ,we are not getting any Food allowances and travelling allowances this is the disadvantage to all employees ,,
Workplace culture
Associate (Current Employee) –  Jakkasandra,BangaloreFebruary 20, 2020
*Our company is giving a good approach in Employees work system

*i work past 8 months in ninjacart i learned so much about how to handle customer and how to solve customer problems such a good company and management

**In Our company providing a good salary structure for freshers (only for freshers)
management
SEM Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2020
a free inside look at office management, feeling free to work on the floor of ninjacart...management is really good in ninjacart... im working from past 1 year in ninjacart with ninjas .. seriously great experience with the management .. manager also very supportive to us we dont have any bad experience with the management or the manager. im comfortable with the floor ... yea have to work for 10 to 12 hours a day that is bit sad.. but at a same time i enjoy working ,,, as this been a 1st job for me ,, i feel really feel free to work and learning is also good so i would say that ninajacart has a good management.
collaboration skill and team work
SCM Executive (Current Employee) –  Kormangala, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2020
Ninjacart is a place where you can explore new things and ideas and can easily build communication skill,being bold and system operations
management systems are performing as intended and producing the desired result .It is a good environment which motivates me to work and sustain throughout the day .and also figuring out how to be a part of new work culture.
Good at work
Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2020
The company has accelerated my career by allowing me to take ownership of projects and has helped me to step out of my comfort zone in less than a year.
Productive workforce
Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2020
I really felt a good Experience about [ Ninjacart ] Great motivation from the team , I agree with! we are lucky to have so many outstanding performance with job,, feels i can deserve my future ..
About My Work Experience In Ninjacart :
SCM Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2020
I got Good Experience From Ninjacart .....And Work Flow also Super......Job Culture and management is good , And I don't like only one thing , That is by Festival Bonus......????
Good at work
fun
Associate (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2020
The Most enjoyable part of the job is , we can personally sit with managers and can discuss regarding professional life , we can learn from them by taking their ideas and views.
Ninjacart - Getting Started
SCM Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2020
I Am working in ninjacart with my cousins in different teams. it's a Very good company for working. i have great work experience in our company. good communication with manager and co-workers great support. ninjacart always support formers our company have good feedback in my local area.
Supporting and friendly workplace
Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2020
Since 1 year i am working here as executive ,my team members are very friendly and manager too, management team is very good they are supportive and encourages us for everything..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ninjacart. Our community is ready to answer.