NIIT Limited

NIIT Limited Employee Reviews

India869 reviews
NIIT is a good platform to start as a teenager but it don't do justice with the people with experience and age with respect to the package. the annual increments range from 0 to 3% which is very less. Contractual basis jobNo job security
One can learn a lot, good process/projects and clients but long working hours and less pay kills all the fun. Good org for fresher or folks with less exp
Mapping, Screenshots through HD computers, replacing with the odd ones, uploading on the given link. Story board creation. Grammar rules are to be followed strictly. Training is provided every time.
Good, Flexible place to work. Have great team, colleagues and work culture, Strong recommendation to join. Employee friendly HR policies, Good HR team.
Pros
Nice culture, process oriented, good policies
Cons
Salary hikes are less
Good company very good staff management is very well overall my experience is good stress free work and getting good support for me entire management is very good
Niit limited is one of the worst companies I hv ever worked with. They cn kick u anytime, if u deny to work for long hours (18) n also on weekends. At the time of joining they won't dscuss this that need robots not humans. While they have 30 HRs, not one will never b there fr uu wen uu need them the most. No documentation process...people will show attitude. They treat u like robots n expect u to work 24hours a day. Bad management.
Work place will give you lot of oppurtunities to learn new things and at the same time will be tough for you to not be able to master in any one thing also properly.
I received 25k per month at NIIT. My role was Java/Android Trainer. I handled more than 3000 students during my teaching career including NIIT Campus and some other Colleges.
I experienced the field work, team work in the tenure. Overall ok except salary. Team leaders was very helpful. Management are also very good. Training session was good. I gather my knowledge through this training session. Honestly I develop myself as a professional.
Working with NIIT was a fabulous experience, the top management was very supportive and very friendly. I could learn from A to Z about corporate culture at NIIT. I love NIIT...and wish always best of the best for NIIT.
Working with local community as a social work.Learn how to deal with community. Excellent management of NIIT. Free culture at niit. Achieving targets is the hardest part of the job. Work with community and give them training is the most enjoyable part of the Job.
A great learning experience. Learned a lot of things about business. Upgraded my Excel skills. Had some practice with SQL as well. Fun work place, everyone is very supportive of interns.
They don't respect people...they don't care and not worried abt employee.such bunch of foolish people in top mgr...nothing more say...this feedback from multiple people.
Nice to work there , good plateform to proove yourself. No target base job Not confirmation about job Niit is good but not successfull at ruler area.
Disorganized and overloading job, multi tasking for juniors, seniors behave rudely with juniors and very slow growth, no incentives no fringe benefits
I really enjoyed my working over there. The management and clients who you work with are reasonable. The salaries are a bit less as compared to the market standards.
*Everything is good in niit except salary niit pay very less according to work. *In management people do partiality among employees. *Work culture is fair
I joined here as trainer but I don’t know why I have sales target. I don’t think I am a salesperson. Also sailing course to a student who is not compatible for the same. Just for profit selling course seems unethical for me.
Highly qualified management body. Helpful management body, Work culture is good. Job security is average. Good monitoring system. Work environment is good.
NIIT was a great place to work at. They had a good blend of relationship and task orientation . They created a bond between people and people and between people and the organisation. They propelled ambition through challenging goals and assignments with adequate reward mechanisms. Probably on of the few companies that has many if one may say Corporate Alumni groups in various cities in India and abroad with ex employees keeping in touch ,networking and occasional get together all due the kind of bonding that the company fostered among its people.
Nice Workplace Culture for a person who is willing to learn and execute the same within the company despite of doing mistakes. A person must be a good learner if he wants to succeed.