NIIT Limited

NIIT Limited Employee Reviews for Trainer

Fake management just like fake tag line.No job security for employee. Just by giving a call they terminate their employees.Worst management I have ever seen.No respect for junior employees.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Zero management
Good place to in this organisation will get all support from management.it was nice journey with them.Great work environment timely payout.All managers all helpfull.
Cons
Pros Salary on 30th every month Supportive manager Flexibility Management is supportive Structured company Cons Contractual basis job No job security
NIIT Ltd supports a lot to its Trainers and the senior managers are very cooperative and helpful. The management system is awesome and zero interference of managers in your work only when needed they are eager to help. Integrity and mutual respect and team work I have learnt here. So good company to work.
Working environment is very good, helpful staff. Ready to re join. Learning new technology very frequently in this company. I was satisfied my job profile.
I credit NIIT to what I am today professionally. Excellent team of senior faculty to train the trainers and upscale their knowledge. On time payment to the trainers.
The work place is good. Less politics as compared to so many other places. Also women friendly. It is a place where you can learn and try it out, your mistakes are corrected and you are given a chance to improve with constant feedback in the early years.
I received 25k per month at NIIT. My role was Java/Android Trainer. I handled more than 3000 students during my teaching career including NIIT Campus and some other Colleges.
They don't respect people...they don't care and not worried abt employee.such bunch of foolish people in top mgr...nothing more say...this feedback from multiple people.
Nice to work there , good plateform to proove yourself. No target base job Not confirmation about job Niit is good but not successfull at ruler area.
NIIT is a great place to work. We used to travel a lot. We used to teach people on various process. And this involved lots of fun. NIIT also ensured our skill development by conducting various skill development sessions. Never experienced any type of bullying from superior part or from client part of from team members.
training students on ms office, advanced excel and tally, tally with gst entering data in excel sheets counseling the students to take the courses in niit
I had spent my 3 year in NIIT. The experience is good in NIIT. Because that was my first job and i got lots of experience from there like how to handle students.
a great company for working with lots of leanings.people in admin and Human resource are very helpful, in this job i got so much of experience in petroleum industry.
Place is good for working and nice time slot too but the working environment is no much better. The management is busy in other business so they were not involving in this business
Pros
non
Cons
non
Nothing to say.we can just get experience and should leave the company as they do not give increment properly. Either they do not do increment or they postpone it year by year.
Working Environment of the company is good. Balanced work life Got to know about new technologies Got new people as colleagues and friends Supportive colleagues.
Pros
Balanced personal and professional life
Cons
salary package is less
I started learning the finer points about training industry. It has helped me a lot till now. The major gain that i got was learning how to cope with pressure in terms of student and classroom handling
Pros
Upward Learning Curve
Cons
Extensive workload apart from classes
it was my first job. where i have learn about the work environment. How talk with people and how to present you self in front of others. become more confident in front of people.
Pros
near to home
Cons
salary
Clarifying customers doubts, solving technical issues, Debugging in coding, Checking the database table and queries and I can able to solving issues of projects
I worked as a contractual trainer. I learned punctuality. Good management. Best consulting. Sudden schedules. My first job after completing the qualification.
Pros
Some times free lunches
Cons
Sudden tours.