NIIT Limited

NIIT Limited Employee Reviews for Software Engineer

Everything spectacular 🙂 Multiple cases and many more. I have faced multiple situation according to rule our system. Environment like a friendly , I had provided many students new cases with relative subject and project. These gave a good response every situation , thanks to our prudent environment , we always ready towards support in every platform.
*Everything is good in niit except salary niit pay very less according to work. *In management people do partiality among employees. *Work culture is fair
All trainees are given the needed equipment with management and also guidance given how to use them if needed staff gives support to them how to use them
Good company and gain a lot of corporate experience. Have a healthy environment. Work load is alot but team work lead to the accomplishment of the task.
It is the greate exprience to work on this company to the give profile software engineer. Working environment is good to work. Employee of this company is good and help to any poject for completion.
Nice place to work and advance to learn new technology, specially various tools related to Education Domain which have high demand in market. Overseas project to many development stage.
NIIT Limited is a great place to start your career if your career goals are software development or software testing. Small team sizes and great people to work with.
NIIT Ltd is overall a very good organisation to work at. I really enjoyed my time working here. Wonderful team and management I worked with. I would surely like to work again.
Pros
Good work culture
NIIT is good in term of job security. But they have salary constraint compare to market price. work life balance is ok type. I have works there 8 years back.
Is a company who don't care how efficiently you work it just need your 20 hrs even 24 hrs. of your day. very bad work culture, some people work there just for a free meal, even some mangers have no etiquette how to talk with employees.
It is a fun place to work with. You are accounted for your work which is a good thing. Your work is recognized at various stages. Work culture is very friendly and comfortable.
Pros
Perks for working hard.
Cons
Long hours of work.
A day making us involve in technical & functional discussions, development activities. Good management & co-workers with ethical professionalism. Also a fun loving place with birthday celebrations, team outings etc.
Provides a good atmosphere to work. Co workers are all helpful. You wont feel stressed about the workload. They are working on all the latest technologies which are currently booming
• Worked with 3 other engineers and developed a website for a shopping mall. • Developed user friendly web pages which is easy for a naive user to navigate through the website. • Observed how to use servlet’s and JSP’s to provide concurrent access for many users. • Analyzed how to develop a project with efficient throughput and less investment. Its a good experience for a fresher like me. Freshers were given most importance and their ideas were considered in a positive way.
Pros
Good working environment, Good facilities.
Cons
No health insurance
I am not happy to work here. There is no structure about a work. Totally unfit. Here the management working is not properly.
Good environment to work in and effective learning work culture. Peers and mentors are very helpful at work. Salary structure was not so good, yet a nice company to work in
If you want to learn how to code better then its a great place to learn, but they are not so good in providing salary to their salary increment. helpful staff on the floor, you can come at any time to office just complete 8 hours of effective work.
Pros
Less Work Load
Cons
poor management
Life is a perfect place to build, experience, learn, rise, realize, experience, live as well as fall and make yourself a better place to stay. It's all about that morning tea, daily team meetings, answering manager's questions, deadlines to meet, evening snacks and late night production releases.
Pros
Fun Friday's, Team lunch
Cons
Deadlines, Roll-offs from projects
NIIT Is a good place to do a start up but not for making a good career as the growth factor is missing in terms of compensation and Position.
Pros
Good Managment
Cons
High Cab Fess deduction, Bad Food, No growth
Niit is a good place for freshers.I learn a lot about new technologiesManagement is good and supportive hereMy co-workers are supportive and funnyLate stay is the hardest part hereFun every weekend and bash at ever quarter
Has worked vigorously as a software developer.Experienced Lack of training.
Pros
team support