NIIT Limited

NIIT Limited Employee Reviews for Faculty

Faculty86 reviews
India86 reviews
able to gain knowledge in latest technology and softwares.
creates good working environment and supporting manegement.

really helpful for getting exposure of higher level of practical knowledge and skills related to application
Disorganized and overloading job, multi tasking for juniors, seniors behave rudely with juniors and very slow growth, no incentives no fringe benefits
It is very nice good learning experience. I learnt lot about teaching computer to kids thank you for giving me valuable experiencd. I got interest as being teacher their. Then I changed my careers to teacher thank you
In my reckoning, NIIT offers best opportunities to anyone who is equipped with knowledge needed today. One has to have the dedication and commitment, which in any case is required wherever one works.
Pros
Everything one can think of.
Cons
Actually my experience is good in working in NIIT Bari Brahmana. Where ever we do any job we get some positive environment it actually depends upon you how you deal with the job atmopsphere
Pros
Free Knowledge
It's Good work experience.
typical day work is teaching to students about programming languages.good workplace culture.I learned more about new topics in programming languages
good office environment
work - life balance

Opportunities to learn new tools and programming languages

Good Management

Opportunities to grow within the organisation
its a good place to increase knowledge. you can work here and increase and knowledge. You can get different job opurtunities here.Good place to work you can join
It was good experience as I tried my hand in teaching for the first time and I really enjoyed my work there. You get to learn a lot of good stuff when you are in teaching profession.
If you have any other place to work , sure go for it . But if you don't have any option , NIIT is not bad . Don't expect a good salary . However , its fun to teach college students .
I worked there as part time wherein the main role of my job was to teach. i dealt with people of all age groups and learnt a lot about internal coordination.
I had a learning experience while working with this company. This company provides more opportunities for its employee.It also provides every benefit an employer is looking for.
my work involved
Teaching students of NIIT various courses of NIIT.

Monitoring the progress of students.

Conducting seminars and project walkthroughs.

Training students in personality development and giving guidance for interviews.
I have worked in this organization as faculty and found it's a healthy place to learn and earn, also have good set of courses for students of any field.
NIIT Ltd. gives you a very free environment to do your work. You can learn a lot from this institution along with your work. They provide you help when you stuck in any situation.
3-4 classes per day, hardest part was to understand the subject and make the students understand. Its all about conversion of enquirers in to admissions. Course materials were having mistakes some times.
Placement given by NIIT as part of GNIIT Diploma.
Good learning on Technical side.

Exposure to teaching field. Taking batches of different age group.
Pros
Friendly work place
Cons
Less growth opportunities due to small setup
Its a great opportunity to work with niit its a global leader in it industry its work fabulous in the field of information technology . its provided great work environments
Good but salary system is bad and not upto the time . Everyday extra hours of work . And the branch leader is not very keen to help you out at sometimes.
Pros
free fooding
Cons
extra hours
NIIT not given a respected salary of a faculty It is a good company but salary problem is must this company .We give our 100 percent .For this company
Cons
I have learnt alot from there.There was friendly environment which help me to pursue my job properly. It was actually productive.I was able mantain the balance between my job and peraonal life.