NIIT Limited

NIIT Limited Employee Reviews for Developer

Developer7 reviews
India7 reviews
Average company where everybody can work and have facilities. work culture is average but people are very understanding. Facilities are ok only. learning wise it is good company.
The work culture is nill. The manager is ageist and discriminates on the basis of employees age. They sack you without any explanation or feedback even when you were performance is optimum.
Mapping, Screenshots through HD computers, replacing with the odd ones, uploading on the given link.
Story board creation.

Grammar rules are to be followed strictly.

Training is provided every time.
Mostly worked there on weekends part time.
Environment was Good.

Management Nice.

Learned a lot of new things almost everyday something new.

i get short hours and that is the hardest part of this job.

i enjoyed every part of job and do with full dedication.
Pros
Na
Cons
Hours Schedule Excellent
It is a place where you will want to retire, as you have great work/life balance. For someone starting afresh, Niit will give you all the time and trainings you need to improve your skills.
The biggest drawback is the salary they offer, not up to the industry standards, and also the appraisals are very low.
NIIT is a good place to work for, however, they lag behind when it comes to terms with management, salaries, and employee benefits and policies.
Though I have been fortunate enough to work under some great professionals in the company that helped me learn a lot in my role, I still feel the company requires revision in terms of their policies related to employee benefits.
NIIT is the good place for work and their is healthy environment for all niitians. I learned a lot of things from NIIT and my colleagues are very helpful.