NIIT Limited

NIIT Limited Employee Reviews for Business Development Manager

I had splendid days at NMC as Business Development Manager, as it gave me rich experience in interacting with higher management and understanding the business at its core. I learned to close the business deals to increase business inflow for the company. A perfect workplace for any working professional. There was lots of travel out of state but I experienced learning new thoughts after meeting new people. If given an opportunity, I would love to engage in such activity one more time.
Pros
I used to get time for personal analysis.
Cons
I spent good time here.
Generating Business Leads | Getting New Vendors on Board | Students’ Counseling for various courses | Professional Counseling | Handling Digital Marketing Team | Increasing the Project Value | Coordination with NIIT Coaching Centers across Delhi\NCR | Data Management | Conducting Promotional Events | Brand Building |Enquiry Handling |College Tie Ups | Client Meet | Increasing Footfall of Students
Pros
free parties
Cons
sunday working
NIIT has very good schema and policy for employees. Very healthy work culture. I have learnt so much from the company. Good to enjoy company premises and organization, good work culture. Management is very co operative. overall performance is good. Salaries are on time. Great cooperation between teams and projects.
Learnt a lot about Sales and Territory Management in BFSI Industry. Both retail end and Training ends were good. Wish I could get a little more of hand-holding. No regrets otherwise. Learnt a lot.
Pros
Flexibility in work and weekends off (Sat-Sun)
Cons
Well established, spread across the continent. Is doing amazing in different industries as a brand. Bright future. Once some one joins, should stick with it for a long time.
Pros
Understandable management, Clarity of roles, Well categorised operations
Cons
Nice profile and nice colleague promote banking training products, and lot of learning about people need and mentality managing team members and lead more knowledge
I learned how to deal with parents and students when it comes to counselling.My co workers were good at work as well as personal life
Pros
Educational wise good
Cons
Payment wise not good
Very nice to work with this organisation. training sessions are very nice where you can learn a lot. attractive incentives to motivate their employees with very positive work enviroment
Pros
attractive incentives
Cons
unnecessary work pressure
Fun to work here. Opportunity to meet different people with different status. Opportunity to work with best Co-workers. Lots and lots of good things which i can't explain.
Pros
healthy environment.
Cons
can't find yet.