NIIT Limited

NIIT Limited Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Kolkata, West Bengal28 reviews
Pros

Salary on 30th every month

Supportive manager

Flexibility

Management is supportive

Structured company

Cons

Contractual basis job

No job security
I joined here as trainer but I don’t know why I have sales target. I don’t think I am a salesperson. Also sailing course to a student who is not compatible for the same. Just for profit selling course seems unethical for me.
Highly qualified management body. Helpful management body, Work culture is good. Job security is average. Good monitoring system. Work environment is good.
With 15+ years at NIIT , it feels great to be associated with a company of such status. These years have been learning, motivating and enriching. Great courses, excellent student feedback has been main driving force.
Pros
Good mentor support
Cons
In Niit workplace and culture is very very good. If the business part excluded from the faculty job profile it will be the super place to work. One problem in franchisees is they committed many false commitment to students.
Pros
Free Tea
Cons
Sales comes to Faculty profile
Very good management. Fun at work. Nice work culture. Salary always on time. Values their employees. Excellent work life balance. So much to learn. Nice working here. :)
I was appraised for my performance in Training and Grooming of the professionals and development of Sales. Received WOW cards as achievements.
Productive But pathetic work culture.Salary is very less and there is no job security Company can throw you out whenever they feel like without even informing you .Lot of politics goes on.But there is lot to gain from this company.A lot of information exchange happens here.
Pros
Perfect family balance with job
Cons
salary is too less and working culture is bad because of internal politics
It is fine. Well to do environment. It is fine environment. It is good working environment. Good Job. Excellent enviroment.Productive, oriented, organised.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NIIT Limited?
Interaction with different age groups and like minded professionals. Provided a good learning platform and a dedicated group of coworkers. The hardest part of the job was the travel. The most enjoyable was the training sessions.
Pros
Free lunches and /or dinners
Cons
Unpredictable work hours
1. The last day of every month.
2. Work Culture, Team management.

3. Excellent management.

4. Supportive co-workers

5. Audit part of the company.

6.Team meeting.
Good overall . I have learned implementation of the software in intranet network . Other coworkers are very nice. We need to work basically 8 hours per day .
So many things I learned this company.
Co workers are good.

Sales job is the hardest part of the job because regular everyone can ask how many enroll ment have done its target based.I dont want to do a target based job.

Audit work the most enjoyable part of the job.Because it is rieview work.I
Pros
Cons
Some day
NIIT is probably one of the best places to start ones career.It helps you to become an efficient worker in every field of job.Being extremely competitive for revenue generation and Brand building it sometimes become difficult to walk the extra mile.However at the end of the year one becomes an experienced individual to step in to the real competitive market.
Pros
Perks
Cons
Very competitive
superb experience , good co employees...
work time was very good..

New things learning environment..

i have learnt a lot from here
Good to have this job in this company..Nice culture..
I was very happy in learning time..continuosly learnt much more things.

Thanks to all
This is my 1st break in my life.I was learned so many things practically.So thanks to niit for help my practical knowledge .
Pros
Cons
9 Yours
wonderful work place. good work culture, job learning, supportive managers, helpful co workers. very much challenging job, very supportive management team. unity among the employees is really appreciated.
Pros
good place to work
Cons
Not really.
Planning for generating business, handling the business team (marketing team, counseling team, tale-calling team), meet the revenue target for the branch, Study the market, giving presentation in colleges etc.
I handle all the back office operations of NIIT IFBI. When the students take admission in our institute, after that handling documents , till placement and certification is handled by me.
All the colleagues are also helpful.
Acquired knowledge with the different technologies during my professional educational and during professional roles and also some managing skills by self counselling. There was excellent communicator along with good people management, relationship management and analytically skills.