NIIT Limited

NIIT Limited Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Delhi, Delhi54 reviews
I really enjoyed working for NIIT as a training service provider. It gives you a lot of exposure, flexibility and provides you with the content and training to do your job effectively. A very good company to work for..
Generating Business Leads | Getting New Vendors on Board | Students’ Counseling for various courses | Professional Counseling | Handling Digital Marketing Team | Increasing the Project Value | Coordination with NIIT Coaching Centers across Delhi\NCR | Data Management | Conducting Promotional Events | Brand Building |Enquiry Handling |College Tie Ups | Client Meet | Increasing Footfall of Students
Pros
free parties
Cons
sunday working
Its a good place to work a lot to learn, especially if you are just starting your career then this is definitely a place that you should work at because their international client base will help you grow.
I had spent my 3 year in NIIT. The experience is good in NIIT. Because that was my first job and i got lots of experience from there like how to handle students.
It was a very good experience at NIIT because I have learnt so many things under my head.
He taught me all such things which will help me in future related to work.

I was fresher their, So I learnt so many things.
Pros
Infrastructure, Staff, management
Cons
Course management
NIIT is a good place to work where you will learn about new technologies. Indian Multinational company that offers learning management and training delivery solutions to corporations, institutions and individuals. You keep on learning the new things in day to day work life..
Pros
Quarter end parties and Fun
Cons
tedious Training hours
Average company where everybody can work and have facilities. work culture is average but people are very understanding. Facilities are ok only. learning wise it is good company.
It was good experience as I tried my hand in teaching for the first time and I really enjoyed my work there. You get to learn a lot of good stuff when you are in teaching profession.
NIIT is family not a company.
They give lots of benefits to women.

But the internal transfers were bit hard to find.

I started my career in executive level.
Working at NIIT was by far the greatest life enhancing engagement with the corporate world. The opportunities and lessons learnt will always be remembered. it's got all types of people putting forth their unique points of view, but moving in a positive direction to resolve the challenge at hand.
Nice to work with online training wing. People are very professional and helpful as well.
One needs to be highly skilled on relevant technology and communication with guts to face variety of audiences. It requires high level of discipline to earn in this mode of work.

Best part is you can do it at week ends only.
Pros
Additional income and skill revision
Cons
Tough with an existing job, but again that's individuals choice.
good the perks and benefits are good and give you independence to work according to your need and suitability,the own centres are much good as compared to francisee
Learning in the initial years of job is very much there, but after a year in the co. it takes you for granted and doesn't pay attention to the process.
Pros
2 days off for HO people
Cons
Salary LOL...
1. Good working environment.
2. Great Learning opportunities.

3. Career growth opportunities.

4. Fun place to work.

5. Very flexible.

6. Provides opportunities to travel.

7. Gives a lot of exposure.
Work culture is very good there is no difference if you are Manager or junior staff all work together.

People are ready to help each other at any point of time. You can talk to Manager -Manager at any point.
Pros
Food
Cons
short breaks perks
Working Environment of the company is good.
Balanced work life

Got to know about new technologies

Got new people as colleagues and friends

Supportive colleagues.
Pros
Balanced personal and professional life
Cons
salary package is less
Ample opportunities to grow. Good trainers. Cab facility at major places in major places in Delhi NCR. Excellent food quality at the cafeteria. The good ambience at the office.
Working this company puts your mind at ease because company pays lot of attention to the employee comforts and engagement.

But it also depends on which team you are the part of .
Pros
Cons
Red Tapism
As a fresher, I joined NIIT Ltd with all theoretical knowledge about my specialization, but zero corporate or market knowledge. With NIIT, I learn how corporate world works, how to adapt yourself according to the market situation, but above all how to conduct yourself at different situation or stage.
The company has a good work-life balance and also have good HR policies which are beneficial to some. There is lack of opportunities though which is a hindrance.
Pros
Work-Life Balance
Cons
Less growth
My day begins with teaching students about Ms office, excel, presentation and movie maker

I had learned about how to teach student in efficient manner and it help me to build up my confidence

Management is supportive but workplace culture is tardy

The hardest and enjoyable part of my job is when they ask a question about the subject they had learned and i had to answer it with positive response
Pros
free softwares