NIIT Limited

NIIT Limited Employee Reviews in Chandigarh, Chandigarh

Chandigarh, Chandigarh8 reviews
• Maintain good and strong working relations with the clients and the colleagues.
• Full responsible for all immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation

• Must prepare all fee quotes and any other information required by clients and the authorities

• Prepare and submit reports written woks filling as required.
A typical day of work included sales of products through different types of prospects like telecalling and customer relationship management (CRM). It also included meeting with corporate level employee and getting an insight how to analyse the previous data and accordingly gaining more productivity at work place.
Pros
Good Management
NIIT Chandigarh is a very good institute. They have very advanced faculty and staff. Lots of alumni are known to me and they are working with a very good firms.
It is very wonderful experience as working with Company.
It provides many opportunities to enhance self skills.

Co-workers are very good and cooperative .

We all have mid day meal together.
Its a very good company to work. provide you immense support and you fell job freedom and security. Co-workers are friendly and supportive. the hardest par is low salary and increment and long working hours.
Pros
Love your job
Cons
Low salary
The job was challenging as I was going to provide training to the persons who were unaware of this technology. This was my first teaching experience and I had to teach Defense Personnel and all of them were above 40 years. I was provided only one month to accomplish this task. But I was very mush confident about my skills. So, I accepted it without ant hesitation. After few days I noticed that I am getting desired results and at the end of the term everyone was happy with my work. Trainers were happy as they can work with GIS, The authorities were also happy as the success of this work added positive points to their institute and I was the most happiest to complete this task successfully.
NIIT is a leader in IT Education and Services, I have learnt a lot in this company.
i have learnt more things from this organization & it will be helpful for me in the future
i have learnt how to manage the documentation, time mgt and so on