NIIT Limited

NIIT Limited Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

You get lot of exposure to work,freedom to take decisions.It depends upon yr boss rather than the company actually.I was lucky to have good bosses .Got good growth,exposure..
Pros
Growth, oppurtunities, exposure
Cons
Salary
It all depends on the team you are working for. It also depends the country you are working for too. It is a mixed culture and there is always a cultural gap between --- vintage of employees
It is pathetic to work there salary is mot good with no enthusiastic environmental condition it is bit bossy type of working culture which is too stressful...
Good, Flexible place to work. Have great team, colleagues and work culture, Strong recommendation to join. Employee friendly HR policies, Good HR team.
Pros
Nice culture, process oriented, good policies
Cons
Salary hikes are less
NIIT was a great place to work at. They had a good blend of relationship and task orientation . They created a bond between people and people and between people and the organisation. They propelled ambition through challenging goals and assignments with adequate reward mechanisms. Probably on of the few companies that has many if one may say Corporate Alumni groups in various cities in India and abroad with ex employees keeping in touch ,networking and occasional get together all due the kind of bonding that the company fostered among its people.
NIIT is a place to work with challenge.. good working environment with support. You have a lovely work force to depend on which motivates you to work more.. Management takes care of employees very well.
Being in a employee in niit was on eof the best exp I have ever had. all the members in the company had supported me in participating in the activity conducted by them. overall a good working enviroment
One of the best company in India, the management will take more care about their employees. The timing,working condition are also good. , the most enjoyable is the flexibility of the timing
I was the country head for a new department Employability Enhancement. This role gave me an opportunity to interact with different departments and people to get things rolling. I also learnt how to get buy ins. I trained about 100 Student guides to train students on EE. Interaction with the design team was very insightful. The workplace culture was warm and inclusive. The hardest part was to get the execution done at the lowest levels as I had the Management buy in.
Pros
High on culture
Cons
Old employees at times were road blocks for change
The current place I work in is a nice place to work in but could be better. Skip levels are not handled well hence, employees fear to escalate anything as feedback is not provided in a positive manner.
NIIT was one of the employee friendly and ethical company I have worked. The company gives everybody an opportunity to make mistakes and learn from them. The culture, the people and working atmosphere was simply great. The Company gave me different roles and responsibility during my tenure there.
1. MIS Reporting 2.Understand requirement specifications and chart out action plan accordingly 3.Visit Centers and team members, understanding their Resources and creating Job Openings Accordingly
Pros
Free Seminars For career Growth
Cons
No proper work life balance
Feel better and attractive work atmosphere and giving you benefits for what you work with the company and giving me more knowledge about the industry.
Pros
Free launches
Cons
I have work in this company in very good position with fun working environment. But My jobs little bit target based. Like I have to sale the vouchers and generate revenue so its little difficult to sale the vouchers.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Long hours and target based
NIIT as brand mentions good at imparting IT education to students with quality and up-to-date syllabus. Management supports any initiative taken for improving facility / service etc.,
Joined as Accounts Assistant and gradually become executive. Later I was assigned with payroll ( minor level ) for a project called Mahithi Sindhu Project.
Pros
Raise of learning
Cons
Nil
Because of certain people there are certain differences overall it is a nice place to work Learned a lot management is not proactive Co Workers
Pros
Cons
A lots
I had full day job in that company. I learned more things such as how to manage my clients how to make good relationship with them. How to handle all network related problems etc..
A day making us involve in technical & functional discussions, development activities. Good management & co-workers with ethical professionalism. Also a fun loving place with birthday celebrations, team outings etc.
One of the best Mid level Org , makes you learn and un learn --- very very process oriented .... any one who knows the process well can survive.
Pros
makes one come up to a very high speed
Cons
Too stressful at times
Its a nice place to work. I have the freedom to make and take decisions. Interaction with students is fun & refreshing. I have to counsel students on various courses available & which are suitable to their qualifications and needs. I am actually helping them to build a career & a secure life ahead.
Pros
Comfortable ambience
Cons
Less staff