NIIT Limited
NIIT Limited Employee Review

March 11, 2020
Generating Business Leads | Getting New Vendors on Board | Students’ Counseling for various courses | Professional Counseling | Handling Digital Marketing Team | Increasing the Project Value | Coordination with NIIT Coaching Centers across Delhi\NCR | Data Management | Conducting Promotional Events | Brand Building |Enquiry Handling |College Tie Ups | Client Meet | Increasing Footfall of Students
Pros
free parties
Cons
sunday working
November 1, 2019
Same role
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) - Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
NIIT has very good schema and policy for employees. Very healthy work culture. I have learnt so much from the company. Good to enjoy company premises and organization, good work culture. Management is very co operative. overall performance is good. Salaries are on time. Great cooperation between teams and projects.
December 29, 2017
Same role
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) - Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
I had splendid days at NMC as Business Development Manager, as it gave me rich experience in interacting with higher management and understanding the business at its core. I learned to close the business deals to increase business inflow for the company. A perfect workplace for any working professional. There was lots of travel out of state but I experienced learning new thoughts after meeting new people. If given an opportunity, I would love to engage in such activity one more time.
Pros
I used to get time for personal analysis.
Cons
I spent good time here.
January 25, 2020
Same location
Senior Executive Content Developer (Former Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
Its a good place to work a lot to learn, especially if you are just starting your career then this is definitely a place that you should work at because their international client base will help you grow.