NIIT Limited
NIIT Limited Employee Review

NIIT Ltd.- the School of Politics

September 20, 2020
Though they pride themselves on being a learning organization, the PM practice is too dominant. No control over petty politics. Bengali company. Exploitation of employees unless they know how to manipulate things and curry favor. Their editors are pathetic: worthless as far as their ability is concerned but still yield so much power.
Pros
Brand name
Cons
Petty politics, dog-eats-dog
December 14, 2019
Same role
Take Over Manager (Former Employee) - Bellary, Karnataka
Good company very good staff management is very well overall my experience is good stress free work and getting good support for me entire management is very good
February 11, 2017
Same role
Manager (Former Employee) - hyderabad
I have started my career with NIIT which gave me immense knowledge about the corporate working culture, leading a team. Niit is a place where every individual have a freedom of working on their ideas and sharing with managers irrespective with your experience your creative idea is always appreciated. It gives you freedom to work and learn about any department and keep your interest.
July 21, 2020
Same location
Trainer (Former Employee) - Gurugram, Haryana
Fake management just like fake tag line.No job security for employee.
Just by giving a call they terminate their employees.Worst management I have ever seen.No respect for junior employees.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Zero management