NIIT Limited
NIIT Limited Employee Review

June 29, 2020
Made progress in professional front Very much approachable senior management The company very well takes takes care of it's employees Very transparent growth path
Pros
Huge Oppurturnities for learning and self grooming
Cons
Long hours at times
September 20, 2020
ID Manager (Former Employee) - Gurgaon
Though they pride themselves on being a learning organization, the PM practice is too dominant. No control over petty politics. Bengali company. Exploitation of employees unless they know how to manipulate things and curry favor. Their editors are pathetic: worthless as far as their ability is concerned but still yield so much power.
Pros
Brand name
Cons
Petty politics, dog-eats-dog
July 21, 2020
Trainer (Former Employee) - Gurugram, Haryana
Fake management just like fake tag line.No job security for employee. Just by giving a call they terminate their employees.Worst management I have ever seen.No respect for junior employees.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Zero management
July 3, 2020
Senior Manager - Global Sourcing (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
NIIT is more like a family to me than a work place. The best part that I still feel that I have recently joined after spending 6 years -:). The management system is awesome and zero interference of managers in your work only when needed they are eager to help. Integrity and mutual respect and team work I have learnt here. I Love working with NIIT.
Pros
at times things become stressful