Nielsen
Coronavirus update
Information from Nielsen:

Nielsen Employee Reviews

India245 reviews
There is a lot of talent, however the technology used is not always cutting-edge. There is scope for improvement on current methodology to improve use of multiple BUs.
Pros
Diversity, good teamwork, flat structure
Cons
Salary, Merits are very delayed
This is a friendly company of market research .I just love this company due to the awesome circumstances of office and friendly to collaborate everyone.
My colique was very nice person and they are all move like friendly
In my office we are all together job freely

And I satisfied with my work And I sincerely in my projects
Excellent Company with good management team. Product and Software development teams are excellent and always ready to learn and apply new things to improve customers experience. Overall great place to work with competitive Salary.
It has been a great experience to work in nielsen. The management is very supportive.
Employee engagement activities are done and employees opinion is been considered.
Professional Company trusty Company,various type of job they provide friendly and corporate all stuff and executive are well manageable regarding job and etc
Mundane life,with least work life balance.The HR department is almost non functional.
I worked as a team member. I had a duty to collect information from different outlets. I complete every task which was given by the supervisor. He is very keen to their target and I always tries to achieve target so that company will get appreciated in the market
Productive and fun place to work and obviously a great place to learn. Management is great with chilled out environment.
Only concern is the remuneration.

Great company if you prefer a work-life balance over compensation.
Organisation has lot of new learning and solutions for the client.
Helps to gain more to your profile when you start interacting with Clients.

Data Analytics is great.
April 20, 2020
We’re so happy to hear that you’re learning a lot, and having a great overall experience!
shift basis work

little knowledge about unix and scripting

have to sort out issues within 2 hours

no carrier growth

repeatable work
Its Nielsen the best in the business out there.
However, a typical day involves staying on top of your studies and solving client queries with tools and understanding.

You must be proactive enough.
Learning opportunities are amazing. The work environment is also relaxed and you get to work on different types of projects each day which will help you in having a steep learning curve during your stint.
April 6, 2020
A unique company for sure and there is none like this in India. Lots of emphasis on people from the top.

However, be wary of loads of Internal Politics. Especially from the tenured employees since the management tends to listen to them more than the new comers. You either suck up to them or your job is at risk for sure. Until and unless you have some executive leadership support you you do not have a job security !
March 24, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We’re disappointed to hear that your Nielsen experience wasn’t a positive one, and we will consider your feedback as an opportunity to improve.
We
Lack together employees working in this company,but state level manager not cooperative,due to earning money, movening high,he automatically down.
Awesome place to work as it is friendly surrounding. And its best to work here to maintain work and life balance. So get placed here and enjoy your life.
March 24, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We’re happy to hear that you had a great Nielsen experience!
Nielsen (India) is a great place to start your career, the culture is extremely focused on creating value for clients & enhances your personality & work ethic.
March 24, 2020
We’re so happy to hear that you learned a lot, and had a great Nielsen experience!
A great place to work, relaxed and fun loving.
Appreciative and new ideas are considered.

Flexible work culture

During month end you can expect late shifts.
Nielsen has a very open and connected culture. Its connected locally as well as globally It provide lot opportunities for internal mobility as well as global mobility. Overall good experience.
Pros
> Friendly Co-Employees

> Good Place to work (Location)

> Stress-Free

>Flexible Hours

Negative Reviews

> Less Salary also very Poor Hikes like 800/- per year when compared to other MNC's

> Not Professional

> Management has to come up with New Ideas and Try to build Professional Career with Existing Employees rather than hiring new employees with same old Job
Lovely people
Work is done amidst fun

Very enthusiastic and supportive Hub Leader

After the changes made in Nielsen, it has become a completely different place to live and work in.

Growth is not fore coming

Loads of fun activities and occasional celebrations