NHPC Limited

NHPC Limited Employee Reviews

India12 reviews
I got much experience through this company and also got my skills for how to address/assign work to labours and work completion with given time period
India's only leading Hydro company who produce clean power for every home. Company working in tough conditions and having best manpower. I always salute NHPC Ltd.
good work bt less salary .same work done by govt employ bt tey getting high package of salary .thats really hurt us...even we are not 10% salary compare to govt employ
Pros
lunch own
Cons
I have enjoyed my job to my fullest satisfaction. I learnt the each and every aspect of geological investigations. There was a good work culture. The management was very supportive and helpful.
Pros
Rewarding
Cons
Work in virgin and remote areas
I enjoyed the all time of my job due , best working environment and best facilities provided to the employee of NHPC LTD. Free good Accommodation free Medical facility free education to the children of employees , telephone, water connection etc are the plus points of NHPC LTD. Cordial relationship among the employee we're also remarkable.
Pros
Best facilities
Cons
Remote location of job
I had worked with senior level officers at NHPC. Working culture was there good and I enjoyed with my Senior Officers. They always cooperated me. I am so thankful for them.
Pros
adjustable
Cons
nothing
nice and hungry about this type of jobs.i enjoy the coding part and gui part where my team members help me out where i get stuck .one day my stuff get deleted and unable to retrieve?my team leader help me out from that cons.
Pros
free fare and lunches
Cons
attendence
Very healthy experience given by seniors
Working under different sections gives extra exposure

Typing speed also increased
its our daily routine go there and see the progress of work
my training officer sh amit partap singh told me about the construction

in tunnel method type of work planing in feder tunnel

my co-worker was labour they are very honest about their work responsibility

the hardest part is when there is blasting in the tunnel suffocation problem difficult to work under such circumtances

nothing enjoyable in this duration
Good conducive atmosphere.Non chalant attitde. Fine management .Performance baed incentives.Life sttled
Pros
Free accomodation
Cons
Tedious
At chamera Power Station-III, Dharwala a ritos between union and company who was coording in civil work, three employees were beatened with steel rods at their heads and they were died on spot.Employees were in temper and they burn the machines of the company. There was a pin drop silence in the area of 20 kms. My Chief (HR) send me at night to wards that site for stay at night and report on next day.
You cannot earn any thing without taking a risk.

Good Managment and Industrial Peace always helpfull for the organisation.

Organisation development deponds upon the co-workers.

When I was posted at Siang HE Project,Yingkiong (runachalPradesh) which was totally different from my culture.

Initially when I joined in Salal Power Station, Jyotipuram (J&K).
Pros
I tried my best in all levels to taught the employees how to speak on the stage.
Cons
10 t0 12 hours in day.
Few part of civil engineering line joint mesurement conductor.Inspection of electrical equipments.Management of site supervisor and labours.
Pros
Free housing quater and travel.
Cons
Tight schedule.