New Era India

New Era India Employee Reviews

Positive environment to provide better growth opportunity
This company has a very positive learning concept as it nurture the employee with learning and helps them to bring out the best in them.The support of management is highly appreciable as they teach you in a way that employee will enjoy the learning phase.
Pros
Cons
Infrastructure
Waste company no respect for women employees.
Waste consultancy not deserve for single star women are harrassed.No proper policy.Not company it's Khan dhan.Hostile environment. No proper exit policy.If someone resigns they are enemy of the company.Plays with the career.
I have been working here since last 1.8 yrs it's nice company
Good company
Nice management

Salary timing is good

Good work culture

I'm very happy in this organisation it's nice company specially for fresher who wants to learn new things but now very soon I'm going to complete my 2 yrs in this company so I'm looking financial and personal growth both I'm looking for more better opportunity
Platform to learn from Scratch
Today I have to figure out my tomorrow's work,I learnt everything from scratch in New era, can say right from screening to people management and mentoring.Mangement is on top, team is very hard working and dedicated,I enjoy hiring top talents.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at New Era India?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Era India. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8