New Delhi Municipal Council

New Delhi Municipal Council Employee Reviews

India8 reviews
a good place to work, encouraging nature of co workers and senior staff, manual record of stock made it more harder but relationship with other firms and early promotions were the most valuable and enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
nice team to work with.
Cons
You must have the talent of working
I gained lot of experience herein. It was an opportunity to observe how a Municipal Body conducts litigation, how a file moves through various channels of the government procedure.
Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site
Pros
good work environment
Cons
less salary
The environment in the office was remained quite good. There was a team work right from junior engineer assistant engineer and executive engineer and other supportive staff . Always when council meeting was held that day remained special and had to provide more than 100 percent at least once in a month. Management was self accessible but good work place culture but hardest part of job was to work honestly and the most enjoyable part was the government job
Pros
Non transfrable job
Cons
All are treated with one stick
one of the best and reputed government organization of india.
100% job security.

you do get other facilities like medical.

learned a lot from this oraganization.
According to my view it is good to work with ndmc as it is good sanitation in office and its municipal area and good medical facility for permanent employees. For temporary or contractual employees there is no facility excepting a consolidated salary of very low remuneration . Irrespective hard working. So there is no any prospectus for contractual employees. Approx.2-3% Of salary high of contractual pay and no ta,sa,ltc,medical facility is provided.
Pros
Good office interior environment
Cons
Duty have to performed very long hours even at 13-14 hrs occasionally
No work at all, No pressure of work and also nothing to learn. Still work in old fashion. No use of modern techniques.
Pros
No deduction of salary you can take no of leaves
Cons
no surety of your job, low perks
I had worked very hard throughout the life and accordingly guided my junior accordingly. I was promoted as Asstt. Accounts Officer at early age of my life and hence entrusted with supervisory work with little time for enjoyment. I being the senior functionary of Accounts and Finance was always busy to meet the challenge of my job assignment. I had specialisation in the field of electricity distribution activities as NDMC is deemed licence under the Electricity Act 2003 to distribute electricity in the VIP area of capital of India. After doing my law I had more inclination towards legal activities and the alliged field of interest. I had retired from the senior most of Accounts in NDMC i.e. Director (Accounts) and even as Jt. Director (Accounts) I had carried out complete functions of Director (Accounts) to best of my ability and hard work. My work was always praised by my senior and I had outstanding Confidential Reporting for consecutive years.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Delhi Municipal Council. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7