Netzens Softech

Netzens Softech Employee Reviews

India10 reviews
Great place.. Good people
Humble owners and smart workers.. great place to work.. a lot of potential to learn and the company has one of the best employee engagement activities.
Not appropriate for development section. Good for travel calling process.
Not appropriate for development section. Good for travel calling process.
Too much hiring n firing. No stability.

Good staff and atmosphere and people.
A good place to get used to the corporate life
Netzens Softech was my first workplace when I graduated from the bachelor's degree. The main highlight of the workplace would be the ease of accessibility of management and all your concerns were handled well by the HR department.
My over All Working Experience is good.
My all over working experience is good. Management and team members coordination is good.Working environment is good and all team members are helpfulto each in every task
Pros
Working Enviormrnt is good
Cons
productive and fun work place
it is always a great day to work there as one gets to know about something new each and everyday. I have learnt a lot of things there everyone is very cooperative.
Productive and Awesome workplace
Netzen softech will always be close to my heart as I have enjoyed working here and I am still enjoying. The CEO is just like a friend, she never showed any disrespect or any type of arrogance. I love the work, the growth prospective here. It's just awesome. I have learned many things while working here. Nobody wants to leave Netzen Softech unless and until he/she is looking for something very different or wants to relocate.
Pros
Great workplace, Friendly colleague and CEO, Great place to learn and grow new skills
Cons
no saturday OFF
Fun work place
It is great working here with netzens softech
People working here is so good and loving

I enjoy working with them always

I have learned so many things
Pros
Free cab
Cons
9 hour
Productive and fun place
Netzen Softech is an IT company that runs travel, fashion and diet websites. It is a place that allows new beginners to learn the tricks of their trade. An atmosphere of warmth and professionalism is maintained that increases productivity. I have learned skills of SMO and SEO writing here in addition to writing blogs and product descriptions. A cool minded team allows me to grow as an individual and learn better.
A lot to learn from
For starting your job its a perfect place. I have learned allot from this job . My experience in this company is very good.
Productive and Fun workplace
I really enjoyed and learned many things from this company. I want to really appreciate netzens softech for given me this opportunity
Pros
Good atmosphere, quality work
Cons
nothing
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Netzens Softech. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2