NEST Decor

NEST Decor Employee Reviews

A privately-owned home decor store. Great taste in trending decor. Beautiful furniture and gifts. Mis-managed from the top, and his buyer, down through lack of experience in customer service, staff management and operations.
I couldn’t get out of this toxic environment fast enough. The owner will say one thing to your face and slander you to your coworkers after you turn the corner. Zero appreciation for anything. Rules and wrist slaps from the moment you clock in. Product is of low to medium quality (I have worked in the furniture and home decor industry for 15 years).
Watch your back!
Nice merchandise. Enjoyed most of the staff I worked with. We worked very hard with zero appreciation from the owners. Too bad it didn't work out. :(
On any given day my responsibilities ranged from the receiving and processing of incoming freight, to assembling and merchandising said freight as well as pricing and ticketing. I and my employees were responsible for the general upkeep of the store as well.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NEST Decor. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8