NCR Employee Reviews

India377 reviews
Best Place to work and gain knowledge. Need to tackle with some internal politics for appraisal and job positions.It needs to be eradicated from the organisation
For quick money, this is a good job...
No work-life growth...

No knowledge gain....

Adequate transport and food facilities...

2 shift working pattern.. general shift also available...
Pros
Good food and sufficient break timings, AC working atmosphere, Relaxed work environment, stress free job activities
Cons
No life growth or knowledge gain
Management is very transparent.
They are always there to listen to your problems and work towards providing solutions.

Many employees get good exposure.

Decent salary package for deserving candidates.

One for all & all for one goes perfectly with this company
Being a working woman, I would highly recommend NCR as the work culture is very relaxed and the project deadlines are fair, not too short to overburden the employee. Although the salary is not as per the market standards, however, the work-life balance makes you comfortable and you want to stay for the long term.
local management is very bad in india and there is no time for promotion aso Well as no time to enhance the grade scale ; I was join in 2013 on grade scale 6 and still 7 year has to gone but Grade scale is same ; I feel there is no future scope for CE IN INDIA and salary structure is not sufficient as comparison to another MNC companies.
Pros
Cons
7 year
I have total 22 years work experience,in textile field is 12 years from clerks to Asst. time keeper,and as a production supervisor in rubber line two years , i have enjoy job in construction field and in this field last ten years iam working in this field with honesty.
My current company workplace is really good and my colleague are to co-operating . I have a friendly space in there but management facess are not fresh to me.
It is a good place to work. Specially for the people who just starts their carrier they can choose this organisation. As they have many teams one can choose which job or role they would like to do.

Management is very keen on employees health.

Work-life balance is good.
Its is a good platform to search job all over. I got to know form my friend about this platform. He told me that its a good platform for those who is searching for job
Confident, Good leadership skills.
Urge to learn new things.

Honesty, Reliability, Positive attitude.

Ability to develop & lead a team.

To adopt the flow to tackle the hard situation

Understand the difficulties of the organization

Committed to schedules and deadlines.

Can quickly customize myself according to work environment.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
good work culture and supportive team members. work-life balance and follows the procedures and processes to improve the work culture. HR policies will be good.
nice place to work , no work pressure , food accommodation free at office time, surroundings are peaceful and quiet , we will get a good experience as a fresher....
i was worked as a quality analyst in the Ncr company.we used to manfacture the gbru machine for Automated teller machine . in NCR i used to stared my day with assembling the machines. i learned the upper rooting. lower routing. quality check. testing.
work culture - we have a team of 12 members we used to do work in stages like we will handover the work done by our stage to team members to complete the machine.

Hardest part- we used to stand for 8 to 10 hrs

most enjoyabnle part - work culture , doubt clearing from seniors
I done field work in NCR as customer service engineer in the ATM machine. Service of ATM machine and prevantive maintenance. Software Installation and hardware and networking solution.
Working in NCR is Good and there are many Opportunity to learn new things and develop ourselves to current Demands of the Organization.

but the Salary growth is too low and incremental rate i also low
Good management with good work culture and yearly petformance recognution awards and good look inside and friendly people but no new technologies , onsite offers for the people on ps tems
Pros
Flexible timings
Cons
No new technologies
1: Appoint as State head for Uttarakhand .
2: Now My responsibilities to start the distribution of our company products in entire Uttarakhand with the help of sales team.

3: I liked Our Company friendly atmosphere and support System of my seniors , to present our experience.

regards
NCR is the safest work place and safest environmental..
The management is very good for supporting employers.

Salary will be credited on time..

Working time only for 8hrs.
Productive and Learning Environment . Growth Depends on what Project you are currently working on.
Perks are fair according to your job role and Work Environment is nice.
Work life balance is terrific. They care a lot about their employees.Open to new ideas, very welcoming, fun place to work.Work-life balance 2. Working on challenging product
It's good company to work and we can get more technical information about new products. Experienced in building application and development got very well,team always forces to learn new things.