National Payments Corporation of India

National Payments Corporation of India Employee Reviews

India44 reviews
Nice company to work and good work life balance
Good company nice people

Nice projects and

National Payments Corporation of India, Hyderabad.
Great to work with. Very much to learn and grow. Very innovative. Leading in payments space across globe. Higher management approachable. Will recommend it to people.
Give a try guys.. All the best for ur career... Its been a good part to attend for interview... Make sure you are performing well... Hope for the best..
My initial 2 years were great with lot of learning but later it becam stagnant and i could not see opportunity to grow. There is also no cafeteria so it might be difficult for some people.
ITs a great place to work and learn for experienced collegues. Had a joyful , creative and competetive environment and always felt positive being in the office.
Good place to learn
Project will be assigned and gives good time for work.

No pressure will be there from top management. And top management gives enough time to explore the things.
Good learning ground
Lot of learning opportunities and exposure.

With new projects being assigned to me i was fortunate to learn quite a bit of new learning practices and automations.
Create & Launch new programs / variants / features for RuPay debit cards.
Very friendly team members to work with. Managed entire Pungrain Project.

Product marketing, rolling out campaigns to enhance activation and transactions of RuPay debit cards.
Good place to work for experienced candidates. Not recommended for freshers as there is no proper guidance on any thing.
No work life balance.

out of own interest we can learn lot of things
Pros
can learn more
Cons
more politics
It was nice working at NPCI. They believe in serving the end customer, for their safety. They frame guidelines considering the plight of the end customers
Being a govern company, there is a lot to learn new product & technology. flexible working hours and good life balance.

Designation driven culture

weak progression path
It has a very good work life balance. Currently the organisation is strength is 1500+ and operating from multiple location. Scope is very good if you want to develop your career in Payments Industry.
Lovely place to work at and with people having knowledge of things that they do. I would recommend it to a budding new engineer so that they can have the required experience.
It's a good company to grow and learn. management has given the opportunity. Did recruitment and operations in this organization. Got the authority to take decision.
Pros
lunch at subsidized rates
Work life balance.
Direct interaction with higher level management.

Very good company for payments domain as there will be open opportunity to all for learning new things.
Pros
Good hikes
Cons
Slow growth
I loved my seven years and fifteen days of working with National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). I worked under a very high level Board of eighteen Board members and very senior Chairman who mentored me personally. The Management was very supportive and showed trust in my capabilities by giving me work which sometimes was not remotely related to my area of work and appreciated on timely completion of the projects.
Good company to work with you can balance between your personal life and your professional life.
Nothing to crib about good environment internal department transfer given after few years to avoid monotonous work
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
More manual work
MS Excel,people handling,process of digitization

Management is good

Workplace culture is average, socialization is missing

Manual intervention in handling data

Handling tough situation is more enjoyable
Pros
free coffee
Cons
I Enjoyed working the NPCI. Learned a lot as i have started my career in NPCI. Faced the many challenges and gone through many critical situations. But Management has supported me in all my situations.
After working for Retail Banking for 13 years, this was completely different learning experience to work with NPCI. It has added a lot of value to my understanding on how Payment industry works. It is the sole company in India that has all the products & solutions for Digital payments for Indian Banking Industry.

It has amazing work life balance. The mix of youth and experience has really kept the environment lively to work.

This is one of the organizations where I would love to come back and join, as due to my move to Singapore I had to leave this company earlier than expected.

Thanks!
Good platform to understand entire payment ecosystem.Great exposure to work with banks and other payment leaders.
Working on new technology like Emv and NFC.

Great opportunity to work with other payment schemes too who become our business alliance.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Payments Corporation of India. Our community is ready to answer.