family like atmosphere, fun place to work
Shipping & Receiving Coordinator (Former Employee) – Baltimore, MD – December 18, 2013
A typical day for me would start off with
- receiving any freight that was left over from the previous day.
- Receiving new freight and entering it into inventory.
- putting away inventory
- checking inventory accuracy, making any adjustments as needed
- pulling inventory needed for project
My day would typically end with me
- shipping small packages/orders to large freight, which would sometimes require 1-2 tailors, depending on the size of the frieght
Management or lack there of