National Institute of Technology Employee Reviews

Research and Learning
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Suratakal, KarnatakaJanuary 7, 2020
Research and Learning Place. Project can be submitted as thesis for obtaining PhD degree. Cool and Green Campus, Good Academics and Professional Departments
Cool and safe and interesting and We can learn extras what we are learnt before
Senior Technician (Former Employee) –  Trichy, Tamil NaduDecember 8, 2019
Feel proud to ba an NITT"an
Cool and safe and interesting and We have to learn extras what we are learnt before. I am really happy to be an NITT staff
world class education and peaceful environment
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (Current Employee) –  Raurkela, OrissaNovember 19, 2019
Words would always fall short to completely describe how it feels to b a part of this institution. You have to experience it to know it. You will surely enjoy your years of stay at NIT ROURKELA.
A place to start your carrer
B.Tech (Former Employee) –  Raipur, ChhattisgarhNovember 5, 2019
It is the time when you will love your life as a bachelor. It will leave you with wonderful memories. A playground and many co curricular and extra curricular activities.
Benefits of working at NIT AP
Ad-hoc faculty (Former Employee) –  Tadepallegudem, Andhra PradeshOctober 25, 2019
This place is a magic. After coming here, more than teaching we learnt a lot of concepts. It's a mirror to showcase our current position and helps us to restructure the plans regarding future. Thanks to all the wonderful faculty at NIT AP, who guided us thoroughly and helped developing our technical skills.
greate experiece working in NIT
adhoc faculty (Former Employee) –  Tadepalligudem, Andhra PradeshJuly 17, 2019
training the students in problem solving using computer programing.
I learned how to train a batch of students which have different levels of understanding. the management is good at providing resources which are required to improve our knowledge.
productive and easy work culture
Assistant Professor in Department of E&C Engg (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJune 17, 2019
Having good time with NITD. I have learned a lot from there. first time got selected for a big firm like NIT and were excited about it with little bit of nervousness. however the senior faculties are really good and helpful. Enjoyed being a teacher.
Good place to gain Immense Knowledge
Senior Research Fellow (Current Employee) –  Tiruchirappalli, Tamil NaduJune 4, 2019
Its a place where we can find top experts in engineering and working here gives us a opportunity to network with the experts and equip us with the current trends in engineering.
Excellent experience and work environmrnt
Associate Dean(Research & Consultancy) (Former Employee) –  jalandharMay 30, 2019
Excellent experience to work at NITJ. Very cooperative staff,faculty and students.I learned alotby attending lot of international conferences,short term courses throughout the world
Pros
All pros
Cons
No cons
Learn in friendly environment
Library Assistant (Current Employee) –  Durgapur, West BengalMarch 13, 2019
This is a international level institute where we have more than 200000 books so circulation counter is so busy place of library. Here book acquisition worked goes on continuous so classification and cataloguing worked also goes on continuous. Book shelving is most useful part because by this I have remember many classification numbers. Physical stock verification is hardest part and Cataloguing is enjoyable part of my job.
It was indeed to.work.with all.my previous employer.
Mess manager (Former Employee) –  Jammu and KashmirJanuary 8, 2019
All staff were helpful always come to.help.when.i.am in need. I wish all the future jobs will be like that .it was like family there ..environment was like family type .thank.you
“Lecturer Management with 2 years”
Lecturer (Former Employee) –  Srinagar, Jammu and KashmirNovember 7, 2018
A typical day at National Institute of Technology would start with morning assembly, where all the students used to flock and a sense of integrity was imbibed to them, By the diverse group of students i learned a lot in this institution. The management here was top class, catering the needs of all teachers and students. The workplace was outstanding. The hardest part of the job was the examination phase, in which the workload was tremendous. The most enjoyable part was the individual attention to the students and the parent teacher meet.
NIT, is a great place to work as this gives a wide platform to work and also provides great work experience.
Research Intern (Former Employee) –  OrissaSeptember 16, 2018
NIT , a great place to work as they provide all facilites that an intern wants in this time period. They also teach and also guide you through the work,
Good
Student Worker (Former Employee) –  SilcharAugust 5, 2018
Worth It. It was a great experience. New academic buildings are being constructed to further the reach of students imaginations. Never drop an opportunity like this.
really good place to study
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  calicut IndiaMay 2, 2018
it was a really good learning experience for teaching in Lab courses. It allowed me to work closely to students and gain an insight on preparing lab assignments
competitive environment
Sr. Research Scholar, (HR and OB) (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 22, 2018
The place is excellent to work with an excel in one's career. This organization provides a lot of exposure to the students and Professors in research.
Pros
very healthy and green environment
good working environment
Technical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Silchar, AssamApril 21, 2018
students are very good and also the department where I am working is excellent. working with talented people..........................................
under central government
Technical Assistant (Adhoc) (Former Employee) –  Calicut, KeralaApril 1, 2018
National institute of technology calicut is an engineering college located in calicut. there is a good working atmosphere and good accommodation . i am working there as a technical assistant in computer science and engineering department. i had mainly handled mtech students in image processing lab. Lab management , technical supports to faculties and students, hardware maintenance etc are maily done in lab. PHP project implementation for data storage is also done.
Relaxed environment
Project Trainee (Current Employee) –  KeralaFebruary 18, 2018
Amiable faculties, good work life balance, scope for self development and improvement. Lack of infrastructure and funds. The need to be focus on curriculum as well.
No career advancement
Adhoc faculty (Former Employee) –  KeralaJanuary 30, 2018
Unless you are a permanent employee you don't get any benefits. The pay is average.
Sometimes you may have to work on weekends due to some events for which permanent employees can avail compensatory off where as Adhoc employees cannot
Pros
Relaxed.
Cons
No career advancement, no medical leave