National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj

National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Employee Reviews

India4 reviews
Simly good
One of the Best working Place in Hyd.
I Learned Lot of New Things for This Place and it will be helps for my Future Job Roles.

Management is Good.

Workplace Culture is Simply Good.Daily we learn lot of new Things
Learned more communications skills and procedural aspects due to wide range of scope.
Collecting and verifying the financial reports and analyzing and evaluating the reports and made observations/remarks on the reports if any, issuing the same to clients for compliance.
Learned various procedures and file movement process.

Learned how to dealt with clients and gained more experience in government audits and its procedures, documentation of the reports.

The management is very co-operative in guidance and problem solving of issues occurred both job related and personal issues if any.

I learned the importance of team work and its effect on problem solving through my team mates and co-workers.

Not able to improve the career to the full extent possible with my qualification.

Able to and have freedom express all my thoughts and views on any issues in the work procedure and subject matters if any.
Pros
Friendly Work Environment
Cons
Contract Job
Team work, Inspection, Placement tracking and Verification, Report writing, Recruitment, Administration
We, here at NIRD work in a team. I directly report to the Executive Director and the Project Director of the project DDU-GKY/Roshni. I started with working on inspection, due-diligence, placement tracking and verification. Currently, I am more into the administrative role like managing a team of recruitment for various posts under DDU-GKY. I have to keep track of the file movements and managing resources and facilitating all the interviews happening under our project at NIRDPR.
Pros
Flexible working style, Directly working with ED/PD, Govt Sector
Cons
Contractual Job
Productive Workplace
Its a very good experience and exposure as well working with a National Level Institute at PAN India level. As a government owned monitoring agency on behalf of Ministry of Rural Development I gained a sound experience in managing the Project Implementing agencies to accomplish the project goals and objectives.

My co-workers are really helpful in various means which I may not be able to express in these limited words
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5