National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences

National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Employee Reviews

India8 reviews
Very nice experience
Can utilize the time for enhancement of our Knowledge.

Quite supportive staff.

Optimistic work culture

inculcated Time Management

Head of Clinical Nursing Services and Nursing Staff are quite Supportive at work and benevolent in nature and Compassionate

Learned the administrative skills those can be utilized in any administrative field

Despite less pay getting through because of relax environment and supportive staff

Overal no negative in aspects
The workplace culture is very dignified and we can learn and explore a lot in the career while working here. The management authority is very supportive.
Had gained confident in giving care of patients with various neurological complaints including neurological procedures, diagnostic testa, critical care, pre and post operative neurological and neuro surgical care.
i enjoyed the work with nice Co-worker but schedule was very hectic. I learnt about mental problem faced by villagers.Management was ok. Hardest part of Job is Climate.
Pros
Free accommodation and Transportation
Cons
No Fooding Facility
Nursing is a noble profession. It deals with tender loving care with the clients need while they come to get services from the hospital. I have gone a step higher by doing my MBA in health care administration to know more about the other part of management.
The usual working hours was 9AM to 5PM, subjective to increase. I have learned Database creation, Data Management, Data Analysis during my career. My boss was professional in all aspects but strict in deadlines. my co-workers was awesome, they made me smile even in the tight work schedule. The hardest part was, I haven't slept in some days for the completion of data analysis report because it was an urgent case. The most enjoyable part was lack of discrimination and a good management.
Pros
Professional attitude, work time, free to express ideas
Daily routine was to collect samples from different animal epidemiology and process the samples and culturing

Learnt a lot about medical research and about antibiotics and strains of microbes which were multitude resistance and how to do a proper survey report

Hardest part of job was sample collection from animals which include pigs and cows
Pros
Reseach experience in National institute
Cons
Lab technicians not so co-operative
It was part of my internship program where I have worked under supervision of Psychiatrist/psychologist.