NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOLOGICALS

NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOLOGICALS Employee Reviews

India5 reviews
Productive in its field
NIB is a good learning platform to strengthen your basic knowledge and advance your skills to the perfection.
Research in India is prominent and is exceeding on a large scale. But when it comes to the quality check only handful of biologists are there to certify the quality of products being launched. NIB produce those handful .

Always inspire to achieve beyond the sky.

Promotes biotechnology students the most
Pros
Healthy working environment, skill development, quality work
Cons
No job security, Consolidated salary with no annual increments, autonomous institution, no hikes in salary for last 10 years, no performance based hikes for contractual staff
Working in stores department and purchasing department.
I am working in stores department and purchasing department. We have received the material and distribute to Lab division. I also purchasing the chemicals items and glass ware items for labs. In purchasing department, I floated the tender enquiry to vendors and floated to website then give a due date of tender and then after we opened the tender enquiry then we make a comparative statement and then after we make a proposal for finance department then file may be sent to for approval to Director and then after we make a supply order.
Excellant workculture and productive
Unchem provides platform where you can learn and perform better with the senior ready to help everytime you need their help and support. Workculture is excellant and management always stiid with employee.
a learning workplace
Informative and fun work place with supportive staff and co-workers. A good place to gain experience in the healthcare sector. Decent amount of politics. But in all an enjoyable place to work with colleagues and learning new things.
worst Institute
wasting of Government money, totally waste, egoistic officers, bade working culture very bade

I have not any words to describe about this worst Institute
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOLOGICALS?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOLOGICALS. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8