Narayana Medical College Hospital

Narayana Medical College Hospital Employee Reviews

India16 reviews
it is school and hospital together student get a chance work and study together . many students after study stay there work two years . narayana medical collage
Staff are supported to do work sir
Treatment also very excellent

Dr"s are very professional

I learn so many points there

Every deportment will be very responsible
Management is very supporting to me.
Work place is good.

I am learned interpersonal relation with patients and how to behave infront of the patients and some of interesting things.

This hospital punctuality is maintained strictly.

CNE classes maintained strictly.
Cons
Hello all, this is my very own personal experiance with this college. It is a very good place to work can lear more things, students can do practicles in this college itself. This college has hospital too with huge amount if beds and patients comming every day. Can learn new things from seniors lecturers who are very helpful to us.Good salary packages and timely increments based on performance.
Pros
Good supportive staff, administration
Cons
No cons
Hello all, I would like my experience with Narayana medical college. I worked as a professor in the college. it was a good place to work because of a good college atmosphere and good working environment. colleagues are friendly in nature. management is always encouraging the staff to increase their teaching standards. All employee benefits are provided by the organization. Team outings are provided by the management.
Pros
Good working environment, Team outings
Cons
Nil
I would like to share my working experience with Narayana medical college. I worked as a lecturer in the college. It was a good place to work because of the good atmosphere and quality infrastructure. Management is always encouraging the staff. I have learned many things in college. Colleagues are friendly in nature. Students are sincere in their studies.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Not much to say about cons
Narayana Medical college and hospital is ISO certified superspeciality hospital rendering best and reliable patient services to the urban locality....
Good place improve learning skills good experience good Coworkers working capacity improved $ learning more $good skills learning good attitude $ good working experience
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hurs
it was an more 1500 beded hospital with heavy flow of patients includes medical and surgical cases through out the day.Regarding duty time as soon as take inventory from previous shift staff the i receive hand over from the staff.it was an productive work experience and i could work with with some serious skilled co workers thus obviously help me to shape my career and knowledge.and massive casualty was the hardest part of the job.
Pros
snacks
Cons
busy shifts
The hospital infrastructure so good, I have learned a lot while working here, fellow employees are so friendly. The management provides space to learn
Cons
long hours and less pay
Work will be hectic and can be shared with collegues. Professors are well experienced. Management is approachable. provide accommodation for family in the campus.
Narayana hospital is give me a good work experience.I have get more confidence to do any works. Patient care is the most important than other things.The hospital will give free treatment and free food for patients.
Pros
free foods
Cons
6 hour
My self worked as a staff nurse in OT, Normal eight hours shift duty, Nature of work is take care of patients, making ready for surgical procedures, assessing the surgeons and Anaestheties.
Pros
Canteen availiability of less cost
Cons
Over time also present
each day is a challenge to work .
learned to work and tackel people.

co workers are good .

there is no hardest part of this job .

enjoyable part is ther is no strict rules
Pros
timimgs
Cons
very less leaves
Enjoyed work by helping others in doing their activities,assisting patients in feeding and other activities of daily living,and excellent team work.
Pros
satisfaction in work
Cons
nil
medical college with a vast building with all specialities