Narayana Group of Educational Institutions

Narayana Group of Educational Institutions Employee Reviews

India86 reviews
Woking with Narayana gives an additional focus on the work which is to be finished with competitive and relative comparision works. As overall analysis of all India branches is compared in every aspect, it keeps you as an ever learner to face different challenges.
Pros
timely advices
Cons
long and extended hours
I am very happy working with them and learnt a lot... very good experience working with experienced management.good place for the upcoming teachers with a passion to learn.
Pros
Takes little time to adjust.. but good guidance from seniors
Cons
Should be ready to take any challenge and complete it..
This institution has provided a great score for an individual career development and to enhance the students knowledge levels too. I have enjoyed working with the team of trainers.
Pros
Salary paid in-time
Cons
Longer duration of working
Working culture is good learned how to collaborate and work each other , management is supportive , work place culture is good like i can say its friendly work culture , I will always enjoy my job..
Cons
There is no fixed routine timing at my level, as I need to visit different schools for meeting and seminars. but for others there is fixed timings. Management can call for adhoc meetings. overall all great place with full of learning and challenges
Management,Punctuality
Team work,Supportive

Got confidence., Good intellectual

Communication, active in work, dedication, positivity, focus on good things
Pros
Free launches
Cons
There is no value to true academicians in Narayana..The organization is fully corrupted and the Dean system kills the the true spirit of faculty. They induct the staff only on the basis of commissions rather than commitment and worth of the lecturers...
Pros
Cons
Disrespect.. Uncertenity ..Humiliation..
l have good experience over there,I recommend others to work there. Who are willing to work in a competetive world.They can join here.It is giving competition to us
I had a nice exp in this school . It's the best school. Teachers and higher officials are very helpful towards the teaching . Students are very active and talented in all their activities.
Where your skill become strong and mastering basic concepts to achieve in career
It also gain the subject deepth. Strong foundation of subject teaching and learning
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Narayana Group of Educational Institutions?
Look before you leap. Why? Because Teachers are burdened with non academic work like "fees collection" "bringing students for admission" " Target filling to continue your tenure as a teacher" "House visit" ,i.e. you would be told to go out in the road and market to look for admissions. Increment is based upon favoritism and not by effort you put in which is just "unthinkable". money is frequently deducted from salary.Even after giving notice period, I served the particular branch till its last counting date but the management deducted 5.5 thousand of my salary. And Respect for teachers is a "far cry". But not all are bad. some are really good. My previous two principals and Dean were good( from 2017 to 2019 till August) .Sadly speaking, If the good and educated people are placed on the throne, the brand would do justice to their name. Let not unwise people lead :)
But as i said it earlier, not all are bad. I have got on quite well with many faculties (from Andhrapradesh to be specific) who are not only my colleagues, but have become an extended family. Personally attended a few workshops where the teachers from both bengal and andhra are fantastic. but You should judge all the aspects before you decide.
Good. Proper management with good infrastructure.we can learn many things in narayana olympaid school .They follow strict rules and regulations .. their curriculum is excellent when compare to all cbse schools.
The company is very good. Everyone is very cooperative nd helpful. The only hard part was there to communicate bt after few days i communicate with them easily. Management was gud not to good bt it was ok.
I loved my job at Narayana. I have learned a lot from our team & rest of Employees. Only concern is that increments are very low, exception is for those who constantly do some personal favors to the management people and who praises them for every of their effort. The hardest part of the job is to manage the managerial persons who doesn't have any idea about employee engagement programs and employee satisfaction.
It is a place were one can learn a lot from the institution...lot of support is given to teachers...work is designed in a good way adaptable environment....
No Job Security,,
Lot Of Cast Feelings They Give Support To There People's Only

They Required People's Who Say Always (Yes Sir Yes Sir)

Senior Officer Always Play Only Politics.

Worst Experience, Worst Organization.
This institute gives an individual
- lots of opportunity to grow in your career.

- brings the best out.

- independence to work

- lots of challenges day to day
good school for the braininess..for other children it is not good.concentrating only on studies.no extra curricular activities.for teachers working time is more.we will be promoted but no salary for the promotion.
Management always make you run only for children point of view,they never care about staff refreshment except p.f cutting.its not easy to get holidays,even on Sundays need to attend for duty.working hours are more 8:30 to 5:30 and meeting some times prolong u to stay back still 6:30. That fallowed 3 study hours per week.
Staff can't find time for their family.

Admissions
Good but work culture should be more better.teachers work hard but they should get enough salary and enough holiday when then need for urgent basis.Proper infra structure should provided.
Pros
enjoyment
Cons
day to day updated work. working in confidence.quality of work. peaceful of work. I learn how to communicate parent. i learn question from management give to answers.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Narayana Group of Educational Institutions. Our community is ready to answer.