NALANDA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL

NALANDA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL Employee Reviews

India7 reviews
Its a school where many things are there to learn but too rigid management and rules and regulations.
Cons
Rigid rules and regulations
Management was very bad Principal was very insensitive There was no leave for illness They treat us like lebour Owner was very rude They never grant leave
work style is professional and collages are very cooperative, management don't interfere any kind of activities, school timings are too good 8am to 3pm. job security is not there, any time they can remove a faculty, they will not give proper reason to terminate any faculty.
There was bond for 2years and they kept 50000 rupees as deposit. Work culture there was so much stressful. Principal, the lady was very much biased personality. They used to cut double salary for a single day of leave. Even though you have Casual leave and sick leave, management will not approve your leave. They don't value their teachers at all!!
my role for the job was teaching toddlers.i enjoyed a lot at working place as it was covered with nature.the institution also taught us to enhance our skills for dealing with toddlers the hardest part of the job was the partly tantrums of kids and the best part were the kids and theirs innovative questions.
i like indeed since long as i got my first job through indeed only. it seems great please for me when i tried to search jobs through indeed. good services.
Nalanda International Public School is located in Krishnagiri, Tamilnadu, India. It has both TN Syllabus, and CBSE. it is a group of schools, having branches at Mettur, Hosur and Krishnagiri. after taking charge as Principal, i rectified the teaching methodology, standards of teachers by having a daily meeting the teachers along with the department head. Every child was given an innovative way of learning and helped them to learn in simpler methods, The school itself is an serene atmosphere, which really boost to do all my activities, easily
Pros
good teaching methodology is adapted
Cons
too many cooks