NABARD

NABARD Employee Reviews

Working as a Technical PM for an ERP project
Working as a Technical PM for an ERP project. Looking for change of job where I can enhance my skills and work for the best of the organizatio. I am willing to relocate to any location.
Very good working atmosphere
NABARD was formed in 1986 by an Act of Parliament by taking out one department from Reserve Bank of India. The work culture followed is that of RBI.
Work was carried out as per the rules and regulations set out in the NABARD Act 1982
i enjoyed working in nabard
i worked in nabard and rbi for 37 years. i received full guidance from superiors and full support from juniors. my tenure in these two institutions was satisfactory.
Best organisation to work with
I had vast, varied and intellectually stimulating experience in NABARD. I was a Faculty member for 7 long years interacting with > 12000 bankers including Executives of major banks. I was a Director in the Board of Pandian GB in TN. I am in the IBPS panel and was the Chairman of a panel in 2017 and 2018.
rural and agriculture development
Eshakti is good project..for making digital india.
Nabard work for selp help group for the credit linkage. And make all Shg digitize because most of Shg is in rural aria and nabards moto is develop the rural.
Pros
free tea
Nabard financial services ltd (NABFINS)
Nabard financial services Ltd (Nabfins) is a subsidiary of Nabard Bank. it's working under nabard bank . Also talking about work they work with NGO...
Pros
Lunches
Cons
My association with NABARD was headed under WELP,Priyadarshini program wherein my involvement was for institution build up. As it was monitored by NABARD, work culture and management was appreciable but as far as credit linkages to group is concerned, beneficiaries were supposed to require for more inputs for IGPs prior to credit linkages.
No fun working place
I learned to deal with different types of people. I learned about agriculture. I learned to conduct different types of training & sensitization programs.

But no appreciation for good work.
Pros
LTC & perks
Cons
Long hours, no appreciation for good work done.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NABARD?
Diversified Operations
Diversified Operations excellent work place, Works for good cause, small entrepreneurs and farmers etc. Involve in re-financing which is a another step towards development of the country.
An excellant employer
It was a wonderful experience to work in NABARD.This is the organisation where we get opportunity to work for the development of the under privileged lot from rural areas.
Pros
Development mission.
Boring and erratic workplace
The company is stifling in the sense that there are lot of rules and regulations to follow and red tape almost follows to the end. However there is some variety of work as they give two three departments to manage. The job is essentially clerical and almost all decisions are taken on the basis of notes prepared by the lower grade staff. Sometimes the notes gets lost in the labyrinths of bureaucracy. There is problem of manpower and intake is not commensurate with retirees, hence overload on officers is almost a regularity. However the salary and benefits are on the higher side and there are a lot of perks on the job.
Pros
Lot of perks
Cons
Erratic job postings
productive
Preparing appraisal reports of projects , inspection for monitoring of projects and inspection of projects after completion.
Taking Rural India Forward
The organization is dedicated to the development of agriculture and people dependent on it for their livelihood. Through our efforts we try to bring smile in the faces of our rural citizens. India can truly develop if our rural areas develop.
Pros
working for the poor
to build work place
1) when i was start the work in first time.
2) how to solve day today problems.

3) excellent

4) superve
Pros
Cons
full movment