Myntra.com

Myntra.com Employee Reviews

Myntra has overall helped shape my career wonderfully! There's lots to learn, dynamic workplace where everyday something new happens, and amazing managers!
Pros
free lunches, transparency
I work very hard and honestly.i maintain my daily attendance.i follow my DC rules.our promotion and our inerement all depends our customers so customer good feedback is our main motivation.
Need to give more opportunities to young designers to present themselves and the work they put in to build categories. Need more balance in the work culture here. The most enjoyable is the food here.
Pros
Free lunches
Working is Fun here however the working environment changes quite frequently. Provides a decent work life balance if you can adapt to the changes quickly.
Myntra is like a treadmill! if you can match pace with it, then it will allow great learning experiences. The workplace culture is very open and less hierarchy, which makes it fun to work.
Pros
New learning opportunities
Cons
24*7 e-commerce culture
Myntra.com Is good for carrier and in this managment is also good. Appreciate to all for the working. Good environment of working place. I have 3year and 6 month in this company
Myntra.com management is very good. There is a free lunch and sports are also there.The HR team is very good, our problem solves very quickly. cab Facility also there.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Excellent work culture with an incredibly accommodating and understanding management. Perhaps the best 3.5 years of my professional career. Highly recommended to fellow job seekers.
My company myntra.com is the best company of our carrier. This is one of the best company in India. His employees are good behaviour and talented. His company good facilities nd good environment. There are no target of work. His staff are very best.
Pros
Three times of break
Cons
Eight hours worked
Great place to work .. good learning experience...good leadership.. overall good place to work..pros was good place to work..free food. no cons as such
Great work ethics & Job culture. Lot of opportunities under able team leaders to learn, experiment and grow. Good remuneration and appreciation to perform better everyday.
I had worked with Myntra full time. I had learn so many things like how to manage work, time. It is a good platform to learn new things. My team were very good and understand.
Myntra is very good place to work, management is supportive, nice benefits like food, transport (one way) and Gym. But I am looking for something more challenging.
Great people, amazing culture yet appropriate systems and opportunities for learning and growth Great office atmosphere Leaders and HR hear you Provides opportunity for building new things
Pros
Work atmosphere, culture, office, people
Cons
Becoming top driven
Great place. Fun loving people. Hardest part is to understand the system that is already in place. Since all the flows are really complex and things are not documented well. It makes it tough to understand the system.
Good place to work and the management if very good along with good salary. company is offering good food and other recreation facility over is good...
Good place to work and grow one's career in Ecommerce platform. A place to learn how the business operates and challenges to keep up the customer expectations in the competitive market.
Overall good place to work. Friendly environment, Great chance to meet celebrities and management is very supportive. Workplace environment is very cool and friendly. Nice opportunities to grow and you can enhance your skills while working in the same organisation. You have lots of places to relax yourself inside the premises itself. I would say overall its great place to work and would love to rejoin, If I get the chance in future.
as mentioned above Fractal Fashion is a better workplace to learn accounts practically. provides opportunity to handle all accounting transactions practically
Good place to work. But lacks to give growth opportunity according to your qualification. Lacks job security. Provide good working conditions and benefits.
Very competitive, lot of fun. Great work flow. Challenging targets. Less stress. Great working experience. Learned a lot. Very friendly team. Good team.