Myntra.com

Myntra.com Employee Reviews

Myntra has overall helped shape my career wonderfully! There's lots to learn, dynamic workplace where everyday something new happens, and amazing managers!
Pros
free lunches, transparency
Nice Working Culture and Nice Colleagues. Great competition between co-workers. Were the best minds from Fashion and Operations. My work is slightly challenging as I have to look after the entire process of On-boarding for Category.
Pros
Cool and Attractive Work Place
Cons
Remuneration is less
It's good for you if you are talented . If you know E commerce process fashion and life style . If you like to work there so have to improve your skill more and more . I really like to work with myntra . It's good for your future and please try to work there .
Pros
It's good
Cons
8 hour
I have started my myntra career in vellore tamil nadu in 2015 there i have been given my sincere work for that the mgmt given additional responibility to taking care of chennai south hub The team size is 25 and control 75 stores in both hub, so far no issue in my tenure
Myntra is a growing organisation in E commerce business nowadays and it has great work place for employees , sometime work load is too much when its a sale time
Pros
Only tea
Good work culture. It's been 2 years I have been working with Myntra company is providing good salary and we all get the job satisfaction at the end of the day. Salary is also reasonable.
Pros
Free cab and food
Cons
9 hour working
Good work culture, flexible work, Fun environment and team. The most enjoyable part of the job was, we had regular fun activities and amazing team parties. We were always recognised for good work and encouraged to work harder. Was a relaxed and fun team.
Pros
Free Lunches
There are many jobs which can be done but myntra provided me an easy job by promoting there products as status in my Facebook Instagram status. I like to work more with like this job as it gives less stress and obviously less income.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Less salary
Work life is not balanced in Myntra at all. Company has to make new initiative to engage people with Myntra for long term. Management need to rethink on there strategy differently for its good employees.
Work culture is good. You will be able to learn a lot and you will be able to keep yourself updated with the latest technologies. The work environment is really good
Absolute gem of a place to be at if you are looking to build a career. You learn every day, its fast and manic. Energy levels are high and some really gem individuals to be around with.
The job role was relatively easy as it mainly consisted of customer service role and had to deal with escalations via social media, email and in certain cases by calls. However, this was a short term contract as they hire agents during year end and mid year sales.
Pros
Work culture, Nature of job, management
Cons
Short term contract
Enjoyed every minute working Learning every day Friendly management except couple of new comers Don't miss the opportunity to work if you come across again!
Pros
Awesome workplace and beautiful to work with team
Cons
culture Bias decisions
Had a great experience with myntra. I love myntra because my colleagues are very friendly in nature. Learning power is better in myntra. I had found positive waves.
One thing i like most in Myntra is that no extra presser is given by management side,and office environment is really good. Infrastructure is awesome i think one of the best in the city.
Pros
Free lunch, Games, Gym.
Cons
Some time you have to stretch from your job hour.
Myntra is good company for new employee. This company provide good facility for all employee. I have good learn in this company. Myntra provide cab & food facility for every employee. This company provide Training program for new trainee. Myntra recognized for every employee who are best performed in every month.
Pros
Myntra provede Meal
Myntra is great place to work at. The team I was in was called Category Operation wherein I was responsible for inventory management and dealing with vendor escalations.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Lack of discipline
Friendly , helpful , understandable & easily approacheable management . During my tenure the organisation took a very good care of its employees by conducting extra curricular actvities . The organisation also has a very well equipped gym & experienced gym trainers . The organisation frequently conducted various health checkup camps which helped emplyoees take good care of their health . Overall a very great place to work .
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
myntra is one best company i have worked with transparent and clear decision by management learn alot of things like every aspects of order fulfillment achieving SLA and cutoff and toughest part of my job was during huge sale period where we use ship around 2lakh items per day with in time frame
Pros
we had free break fast, lunch coffee dinner we had play time
I am worked at myntra . Myntra top of the online shopping in pan india Work is good Some times customer unsatisfied End of the day field operation s closing session is difficulty
Good
Cons
Some times heavy work
Good people and work culture with lot of tremendous opportunities to grow