Myntra.com

Myntra.com Employee Reviews

Myntra has overall helped shape my career wonderfully! There's lots to learn, dynamic workplace where everyday something new happens, and amazing managers!
Pros
free lunches, transparency
Work With Fun, learning and we have to learn more things in myntra as Work Culture is also best experienced in my life. I Can't face any hardest time in myntra.
Very nice place to work Myntra, you will get nice time to relax and work. Managements are very cool and calm so you will get all the freedoms to take decestions
Pros
Free Lunch
I have mixed feelings about this place. May be I am comparing it to the US companies I have worked at. My work load was relatively light and I love the management better in US as compared to India.
This company is too good for Associate level becoz the promotion level is too slow here .I am leaving this company due to too less sallry .The culture of this company is too good as friendly .
Could enhance my skill of content writing esp in the field of textiles, apparel & footwear. Management is supportive. Pro - free lunches & snacks :) 5 star!
Nice people. Seniors supports you, nice office feels very positive. Company gives us party for relaxation.alternate shifts.provide foods and additional snacks will be available at office.
Good work-life balance with nice benefits and salary. The manager who comes to you is based on your luck. The rest all is good. Free food all day.....
Back-end escalations and last point of contact. CEO escalation. Process includes calling and emails responses to customer. Following up with stake holders and taking judgmental decisions for business.
Best company of India. Free work environment. Gives more opportunity to forward your courier. Job satisfaction for the employee. Minimum qualifaction graduation compulsory a person do have for promote above post.
Myntra is geat place to work. Its great company with who works with great kind of work culture and ethics and great kind of creativity with excellent work life balance with great fun.
But I'm leave the job some family problem I'll do job only one day but now I want to do job again pls help working in myntra is a stress-free job good company honest and timely pay the money
I working market place in most power full in the team. Good spe and most manger and have t his place. Wonderful market place in work and heard full works in this place.. Iam proved of working myntra team..
I was handling the IT support team who were reporting to me at the warehouse IT infra structured environments. It was much sophisticated IT environment been setup for the users.
Very excellent company to work. Work culture is very good. We get lot of support from the management in teams of improving our work. Very flexible to work.
I'm harad work for my job And Best Deals customer service service very good gat mor friend and new customers for Myntra My DC thank for you for getting me good job
• Vehicle management & coordinate with vendor or place the vehicle as per cutoff. • Warehousing , Handling warehouse activity Inbound / Out bond including Return, STN and ensuring on time connection by team for smooth connection.
Amazing people to look up to. The management is awesome. Growth opportunity is immense and the compensation is also fair. A lot of us will have a paradigm shift after working at myntra
I had work only 6 months as an executive post but H R management is very poor work there no one listen employees problem even i left job but my pending salary hold and provide diwali bonus..
Excellent Work environment, Nice place to work, I worked less than a year because I join as contract to hire. But they treat well for both there direct and contract employee same.
Myntra Logistics Services is based on courier services it is located in the heart of Dimapur city. The main objectives are to provide a Base service for the customers. Always willing to offer more helping people with experience and expertise to make the most beautiful thing in common. I have learnt so much about the work ethics and skills of the work culture.