Myntra.com

Myntra.com Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Delhi, Delhi8 reviews
• Vehicle management & coordinate with vendor or place the vehicle as per cutoff. • Warehousing , Handling warehouse activity Inbound / Out bond including Return, STN and ensuring on time connection by team for smooth connection.
Work culture was quite good as far as job security is concerned overall ok learned so many things on ground level.freshers can join myntra on ground level if want to learn ground operation.
Myntra is very good shopping app and it provides goods at an affordable rate . Everyone feels happy for doing shopping at their free time and get their things.Delivered at their home at the right time.
Pros
Free lulches
Cons
7 hours
You always feel home environment while working with Myntra Truly a great place to work Policy, Benefits are exceptional Very good work life balance & the pay day
Pros
Complimentary food
Cons
hectic travel
I started working on myntra.com since 2014. It was my first jobe that I learned a lot from working in myntra.com. This company encourages everyone to move forward, the working environment was also very good
The myntra.com is the e-commerce company name its warehouse Is allocated in guragaon,delhi where all the shipment Store in the inventory system, Where i was worked at DEO/supervisor i just process the Inventory operation and create the record the mail to senior Executive.
Highly recommend as a first job out of campus. you wil get to learn a lot .. my manager was especially great.. he is the best mentor that I have ever had in my life.
Had a great learning experience in such a short span of my internship period .I personally learnt a lot in the buying department that included Trend Forecasting, Sales Analysis of different apparel brands of myntra,in depth sales analysis of each brands on the level of categories,sub-categories,article level as well as location wise. Plus working closely with the marketing team with a motive to generate more revenue through online campaigns and discount/ offer strategies.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunch
Cons
Long hours, work from home on weekends as well
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Myntra.com?