Myntra.com

Myntra.com Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka132 reviews
Myntra has overall helped shape my career wonderfully! There's lots to learn, dynamic workplace where everyday something new happens, and amazing managers!
Pros
free lunches, transparency
Day today work is based on providing end to end solution to customers. Find suitable solutions by thinking out of the box which helps in balancing the customer satisfaction and the business effectively and efficiently.
Pros
Free food with coupons, quarterly recognition for the employees to get motivated
Cons
Keeps on switching the teams for support due to lack of manpower.
You can rase your company value..
If you have care of company. please rase your employees salary. Do well and take good.One suggestion to my company.please give position wise of qualification. All the best.
Good
Good
It's good company for freshers & experience employees , working culture & management is good, and there is pressure at myntra.com, will learn update information.
Pros
Not thing
Cons
Multiple benefits, Cool Workplace, Chill work environment, Free food, free Transport, Good learning, good growth, what else do you need to joy this company
Pros
Cons
average salary ....
Good place to work.
friendly Environment,

employee favored,

place to learn things,

professionally knowledge.

disciplined co workers.

healthy snacks..
A great company to work, There is a different culture which is built in the organization Whenever you come to the office can you work and complete the given task within the time frame.
Myntra is one of the best organization where you have complete transparency and the management always encourage and guides to obtain a better result.
I have learned time management.
Myntra need to work on how they give work life balance across team.lot of pressure and technologies side it's not good because systems are not syncing with each other
Very nice place to work Myntra, you will get nice time to relax and work.
Managements are very cool and calm so you will get all the freedoms to take decestions
Pros
Free Lunch
I have mixed feelings about this place. May be I am comparing it to the US companies I have worked at. My work load was relatively light and I love the management better in US as compared to India.
Nice people. Seniors supports you, nice office feels very positive. Company gives us party for relaxation.alternate shifts.provide foods and additional snacks will be available at office.
Good work-life balance with nice benefits and salary. The manager who comes to you is based on your luck. The rest all is good. Free food all day.....
I was handling the IT support team who were reporting to me at the warehouse IT infra structured environments. It was much sophisticated IT environment been setup for the users.
Amazing people to look up to. The management is awesome. Growth opportunity is immense and the compensation is also fair. A lot of us will have a paradigm shift after working at myntra
Excellent Work environment, Nice place to work, I worked less than a year because I join as contract to hire. But they treat well for both there direct and contract employee same.
The office was very modern and very interesting work culture, well maintianed above average altogether. This is was interesting to work there with the people very young and modern
Working at Myntra is very nice.
It is a people-oriented company.

Management at Myntra values employee official and personal needs and requirement.

Have a good work-life balance
Was a great time working in myntra .. work with a lot of fun and love the work culture and the people were amazing too wish I get a Chance to work at myntra again
Pros
Free lunches amazing ambiance
Cons
Nothing actually
Myntra headquarters in Krishna Reddy industrial area. Superb place to work with multicultural people's. All r with good mentality here I loved it very much. Go ahead myntra 🙋

Open minded work location really, work space has no rules to stop ur fashion and technology explore
Pros
Sodexo
Cons
Callflow
Bad senior managers and head's are showing care for only who knows personally that's never do in other companies I have a 1 question to Myntra CEO that's impact to Myntra